• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mysterious Strangers

59 posts in this topic

I just noticed my subs site saying that both issues 1 & 2 will be release this week. Will 2 issues always be released at the same time or is this just a delay type of thing?

Hey Lance. I didn't hear the interview live but I'd be interested in hearing it once you post it. Thanks!

I just noticed my subs site saying that both issues 1 & 2 will be release this week. Will 2 issues always be released at the same time or is this just a delay type of thing?

Hey Lance. I didn't hear the interview live but I'd be interested in hearing it once you post it. Thanks!

This was done with The Sixth Gun. 1 & 2 out the same day.

Yeah, he mentioned during the interview. Both issues coming out next week. I'll be posting the interview sometime this next week. I left it on the computer at the radio station and haven't made it there this weekend.

Does anyone think there's any possibility of some non title changed #1 or #2 prints getting distributed?

IE-The Strangers and not the Mysterious Strangers.

I'd have to imagine that these were printed up some time ago ready to be shipped. Now of course that the title is changed there were new printings.

I'd love to score an old print if that was possible.

The reason I ask is that I've seen places selling the title online that show the original cover as The Strangers...with no mention of "mysterious". I'm sure that's just a stock image, but what if it's not?

What if accidentally some places got the old style print: methinks that would be uber rare and desirable.

I have been looking forward to this since the fcbd issue. I hope its not going to be delay after delay printings

I'd seriously doubt that....the covers for issues 1-6 have been published already. From my conversations with Scott he appears to be working on issues beyond that as well.