• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.9 x 4 = 9? posted by bagofleas

12 posts in this topic

The math does NOT add up but the reasoning does... I hope!

Before anyone shouts out I THOUGHT THIS WAS A TOP TEN LIST SO WHAT GIVES? just know that this is the only one on my top ten that I could not pick just one. To split them up would mean that these issues would take up nearly half of my list and being that they are pretty much the same to me, I decided to group them together

So here is my #9...

ALL FOUR OF MY COPPER AGE 9.9 comics!!

Warlord #82 9.9

Warlord Annual #1 9.9 (Golden State copy)

Wonder Woman #4 9.9

Wonder Woman #6 9.9

There is a number of reasons for me to group these together. Each are from the Copper Age, each are 9.9, all but one of them are OAKs. I hope to add to my CA 9.9 or better list and if I do, they will also become part of this spot on my list.

I just love having these super high grade Coppers. Getting them for the prices I did make them even more valuable to me since I know I could eventually sell them for far more than what I paid. But I dont plan on ever selling them.

13563.jpg

See more journals by bagofleas

Holy mess that's a lot of 9.9's!

I don't even own one. Highest I have are 9.8's.

I actually submitted a DC book that I thought would get the coveted 9.9... but no, came back a 9.8.

Do you own a 10.0?

SW3D

Yes. Two 10.0's!! One of which you may see later in this list (wink,wink).

:shy:

And I would have to assume it will be the number one on your list.

My guess? Tnerb's will be ASM #129 in second place and NM #15 in the number one spot. Never get tired of hearing the stories of how these came to be at the top of his list.