• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter Panzerfaust Registry Set PLEASE!!!

11 posts in this topic

Can we please have this added as soon as possible? I have 9.8 CGC SS of all but #2 and I want to be top of a list dammit! ;)

Is this possible?

What?!?! Only mere 9.8's? There are 9.9's out there to be had.

Can we please have this added as soon as possible? I have 9.8 CGC SS of all but #2 and I want to be top of a list dammit! ;)

Is this possible?

What?!?! Only mere 9.8's? There are 9.9's out there to be had.

Or is there...?

:whistle:

haha

Is this possible?

It will be added, but you will not be #1. Well, maybe for a while, until the dude with 9.9s puts his in. Sweet dreams!

Is this possible?

It will be added, but you will not be #1. Well, maybe for a while, until the dude with 9.9s puts his in. Sweet dreams!

Heartbreaker

Is this possible?

Not always.

Cheryllynn was kicking my Gem Mint butt in the Registry for Locke & Key with her Signature Series books, until the Head Games arc was added. :makepoint:

Ha, but there are only 2 in existence and I know one of the people that has one of them and he will not be adding to these boards, so I figure I will still be KING! lol

Either way, I just want to be on a set I am on top of and not trailing behind some of the masters - kinda like a comic padawan (even though I have been collecting for 20 years!)

Ha, but there are only 2 in existence and I know one of the people that has one of them and he will not be adding to these boards, so I figure I will still be KING! lol

Gonna have to disagree with that statement....

Edit: On where the two 9.9s will be once the registry hits, that is.

Unless a 3rd 9.9 has popped.