• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA (Fight, Young Men, etc.) & SA CGC'd (Thor, X-Men #94 9.0, all price ranges)

71 posts in this topic

[font:Times New Roman]Weeding through some more books.

I would appreciate immediate payment (or payment by the 14th). I have some of my own invoices that need to be paid and other obligations upcoming.

I will spend much of today/tonight and tomorrow night listing books.

Time stamp :takeit: (unconditional) wins either in PM or in the thread. Sorry, I must have cut this part out when I edited the above content.

NO PROBATION OR HALL OF SHAME BOARDIES can partake in this sales thread publicly, via PM, or otherwise...

Shipping: is at my cost (meaning you pay shipping costs) via USPS Priority as packaging/handling costs are minimized and delivery confirmation is free. Shipping will probably start at around $10.00 for a single CGC book. 4 books ship for $15. For raw books Priority starts around $6. I now only offer USPS Priority Mail.

Me: I have been around for a bit, but check out my kudos and my eBay feedback.

Let's get to it!

[/font]

Turok #9 Double Cover $6

(outer cover Q as BC coupon clipped, inner cover tape pull, BC near coupon; they tried to tape to covers together w/ 2 small pieces of tape)

Turok9DC_zps629bccd6.jpg

and...Young Men #25 GD/VG to VG- $225 (what I paid)

The scan shows it, but just in case, there is a subscription crease along the center of the book.

YoungMen25_zpsd02f08ca.jpg

YoungMen25BC_zps12fb771f.jpg