• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con, June 14-16 2013. added..

6 posts in this topic

Pioneer Comics has been given the approval by CGC and Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con Promoters to facilitate a signing on June 14th to 16th, 2013.

The event details are on their site Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con.

The Current Line up that I will be given access to will be as follows:

INDUSTRY LEGEND

Jim Lee * -- Batman: Hush, Superman, X-Men, Justice League, WildCats and More! VERY LIMITED. PM or E-mail to save your spot

Greg Capullo *-- Batman

Humberto Ramos -- Spider-man

Rick Remender -- Captain America, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Force

Ryan Stegman -- Spider-man

Skottie Young -- Marvel Now!

Gerry Duggan -- Deadpool

Mat Nastos -- Phineas & Ferb

Tony Fleecs -- My Little Pony

* There will be a limited amount of spots to have a comic signed only and graded.

I will not take any sketch requests for the show. I can pick up sketch covers if you have already made arrangements with the talent. PM for details.

I have agreed to be at the show and accept some submissions on site. Will update table location as Con approaches.

Pricing for Signatures:

$40 modern CGC submission fee 1980-Present

$45 Modern Capullo CGC

PM for Jim Lee Price available spots.

NOTE: All additional signatures MUST be signed at the same show or event. CGC no longer allows books to be held for additional signatures at an additional show or event. Once the book has been signed at a show or event it MUST be submitted for grading by the conclusion of that show or event.

CGC Fees...

Invoice Fee: $5.00 per invoice

Additional Signatures: $5.00 per signature added

Fast Tracking (optional): $10.00 per item

Return Shipping: $15 for the first comic and $3.00 each additional comic. For all other items please inquire. International shipping please inquire for a quote. Shipping does NOT include insurance.

IF you wish to have the invoice submitted under your account I will GLADLY accommodate you.

Details for mail submission:

Window Bags are a MUST. I will have window bags for $2.50 apiece if you do not submit your own. I will not be responsible for the signature location if you purchase one from me.

On the back of your comic submissions or on a separate sheet with your submission, please provide the following information: 1) name (real and board), 2) address, 3)telephone number, 4) email and 5)the name/names of the creators that you would like to sign the item.

All orders MUST be paid in advance or a payment arrangement should be made with me prior to the event. Acceptable payments include PayPal+3% or personal check. Make checks payable to Pioneer Comics. Paypal is Pioneercomics@yahoo.com

Please PM me for any questions or e-mail me direct at Pioneercomics@yahoo.com

MAIL SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE.... IN MY POSSESSION BY JUNE 5TH, 2013

DISCLAIMER: All books will be handled with care but no grade is guaranteed.

THANK YOU to everyone who has stopped by this thread and reached out to me already.

Rob Liefeld has been added to the growing list of guests.

I have spoken with Rob and he will be saving time for me to get in Sketch Covers. Spaces will be limited so please message me right away.

Price List for Just his Signatures-

New Mutants 87- 1st Cable- $20

New mutants 98- 1st Deadpool- $20

any other CGC book he needs $10 each