• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 5

89 posts in this topic

This is the last round that I will send PM reminders to get your grades in. For rounds 6-10, you're on your own.

We will post reminders here and most likely in the thread in Comics General, but it's really up to you to get those grades in.

:news:The cut-off is tonight at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. :news:

This is the last round that I will send PM reminders to get your grades in. For rounds 6-10, you're on your own.

We will post reminders here and most likely in the thread in Comics General, but it's really up to you to get those grades in.

:applause:

:applause:

(thumbs u

I'm glad you said this -- mainly because I thought Round 5 was the final round. lol

LAST CALL FOR ROUND 5

It's the halfway point and somewhere your mom is telling you to GET YOUR GRADES IN!!! :sumo:

(Happy upcoming Mother's Day)

999ghosts

Boboset

dntfeedthemnkys

gradejunky

loboagain

oakman29

RustyStaple

Disqualifed or Withdrawn

Ken Aldred (Round 5)

RichardB7521 (Round 5)

LAST CALL FOR ROUND 5

It's the halfway point and somewhere your mom is telling you to GET YOUR GRADES IN!!! :sumo:

(Happy upcoming Mother's Day)

999ghosts

Boboset

dntfeedthemnkys

gradejunky

loboagain

oakman29

RustyStaple

Disqualifed or Withdrawn

Ken Aldred (Round 5)

RichardB7521 (Round 5)

Ken has gotten a bullseye..... !! :o I havn't :(