• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24hrs left! Complete Runs of DC New 52, Y:TLM 1-60 - NOW 20% OFF or $20 OFF

38 posts in this topic

Been on a buying streak lately, and I've spent toooo much (I have a hunch you know what that's like) ... so it's time to part with some of my stuff, good stuff ...

and here we go ...

:rulez:

1. No HOS-ers or Probies - you know who you are!

2. Shipping in the US is $5 for up to 5 comics, $10 for up to 15 comics, and $15 for anything more... I'll also do Canada at cost ... anywhere else, PM me

3. Paypal welcome, as are check and money order, or pigeon carrier and personal drop off of unmarked bills!

3. First :takeit: in the thread gets it

4. Feel free to PM, but if someone does this :takeit: in the thread, well, it's all theirs...

5. Photoshop is giving me fits, so please hold your computer screen upside down to view some of the images!

I hope to do this all at once, but it may happen slowly over time as I'm working and my wife is out of town and I have a 4 year old ...

Good Luck ....

#1) Earth 2 issues 0-11 (12 books!) - $22 - all books NM except #11 which has a dent on one side.

The only series that gets to kill Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman - and that's just in issue 1!!

IMAG0253_zps8702c5d6.jpg

IMAG0254_zps18f74343.jpg

great price on that Revival lot woulda snatched it up if I didn't have it already GLWTS!

Thanks! (thumbs u

Motivated to sell and want to price to get this stuff to move...

... gotta get my daughter to bed - more in about 1/2 hour ... lots more!!

great price on that Revival lot woulda snatched it up if I didn't have it already GLWTS!

Thanks! (thumbs u

Motivated to sell and want to price to get this stuff to move...

... gotta get my daughter to bed - more in about 1/2 hour ... lots more!!

GLWTTI Tuck In! I feel ya my 2.5 yr old she's a toughie to get to bed!

#5) Jeff Lemire's Complete Run on Justice League Dark

Issues 9-18 + 0 + Annual 1 --- 12 books --- $25

Jeff restarts the series (that was a mess) and builds a whole new team ,,,

Great read - really - if you like anything about DC's darker side (House of Mystery, House of Secrets, Books of Magic, etc) these issues are terrific fun!

IMAG0260_zps32ea2a9b.jpg

IMAG0261_zps3af0f3cc.jpg