• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 4 GRADE: If Any One Cares

48 posts in this topic

I would'nt know who UV is peeod at because honestly he NEVER, EVER, mentioned anyone in specific in all the PMs to me.

Like I said, I logged in late, saw over 200+ posts in the thread, which no way iwas going to go through reading, received a PM from UV saying he is resigning because he felt that no matter what he did is never good enough around here, and I havnt heard from him since.

So my comment was never aimed at anyone in specific, because I still dont know what UV was upset about.

I would'nt know who UV is peeod at because honestly he NEVER, EVER, mentioned anyone in specific in all the PMs to me.

Like I said, I logged in late, saw over 200+ posts in the thread, which no way iwas going to go through reading, received a PM from UV saying he is resigning because he felt that no matter what he did is never good enough around here, and I havnt heard from him since.

So my comment was never aimed at anyone in specific, because I still dont know what UV was upset about.

thumbsup2.gif ahh, gotcha...so it really wasn't aimed at anyone, but when read by someone who was in the thick of it and read all posts, I couldn't help but read a little more into the unfortunately worded intro... sorry.gif

That is what I'm saying, so my statement wasn't in any way aimed at anyone in specific.

So there fore I don't understand why JC thinks it was aimed at him.

Peace crazy.gif

UV Pm'd me right after he quit the contest. He basically was tired of the constant bickering from the draft through today's fiasco. He didn't want to deal with the hassles.

He also said he wouldn't be on the rest iof the day, but will be back tomorrow.

I really do hope he resumes his post. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif