• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do We Continue:

70 posts in this topic

Ok....someone fill me in here please......theres like 300 new posts in the round 4 thread, plus a bunch of should we continue threads. Someone here please, for the love of god, tell me whats going on so i dont have to waste 3 hours of my life. 893frustrated.gif

OK - in a nutshell!

sleeping.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifconfused.gifgossip.gifmad.gifgossip.gifmad.gif

insane.gifinsane.gifgossip.gifconfused.gifmad.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifmad.gifjuggle.gifflamed.gifjuggle.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Yes, On with The Show!

And Team Fear has voted to give MK and JC honorary memberships in our team (voting privileges NOT included), until their sorrow over current conditions passes. 27_laughing.gif

Ok....someone fill me in here please......theres like 300 new posts in the round 4 thread, plus a bunch of should we continue threads. Someone here please, for the love of god, tell me whats going on so i dont have to waste 3 hours of my life. 893frustrated.gif

Team FFB is winning... 893frustrated.gif

I've been ignoring the drama surrounding this contest, but I do want to express my sincerity and pleasure of this effort. Yeah, my team isn't doing so good--so what? For the first time I'm gathering opinions and information from different perspectives--allowing me to understand what is and what is NOT important from a grading perspective. This is definitely going to make me a better grader as a result.

Nikos and UV, hang in there.My team appreciates this contest!

Sterling

OK - in a nutshell!

sleeping.gif893naughty-thumb.gif893whatthe.gifconfused.gifgossip.gifmad.gifgossip.gifmad.gif

insane.gifinsane.gifgossip.gifconfused.gifmad.gifmad.gif893frustrated.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

popcorn.gifflamed.gifflamed.gifmad.gifjuggle.gifflamed.gifjuggle.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

R O F L O L POV YOU NAILED IT !!!!!!!!!! 27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

WTF happened? I ain't reading 300+ posts. Someone summarize in a sentence or 2. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Dice's team didn't give score in time. UV gave them some leeway with some reduced penalty. People whine and cry about it. UV leaves in a huff! tongue.gif

WTF happened? I ain't reading 300+ posts. Someone summarize in a sentence or 2. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Dice's team didn't give score in time. UV gave them some leeway with some reduced penalty. People whine and cry about it. UV leaves in a huff! tongue.gif

I bet the neutrals are loving it. It would all be hilarious if it wasn't so typical of this place. juggle.gif