• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do We Continue:

70 posts in this topic

WTF happened? I ain't reading 300+ posts. Someone summarize in a sentence or 2. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif
Dice's team didn't give score in time. UV gave them some leeway with some reduced penalty. People whine and cry about it. UV leaves in a huff! tongue.gif

I'll bet $1000 & the babe test that JC was involved! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes, On with The Show!

And Team Fear has voted to give MK and JC honorary memberships in our team (voting privileges NOT included), until their sorrow over current conditions passes. 27_laughing.gif

It's funny that YOU in particular have been DIRECTLY involved in TWO of the major scandals so far, isn't it?

Flinkgate and your "accident" the other day... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Golly, I don't know what I'm getting at, but, "Go to hell you whiny, crybaby, non-man piece of [!@#%^&^]" comes to mind.*

*(Put THAT in your sig line and smoke it.) thumbsup2.gif

You don't like me. Why is that? insane.gif

Because you're entirely dishonorable, 'Hook. Take some responsibility for your actions and maybe I would have even a small amount of respect for you... but I don't think that will be happening any time soon, do you?

There are people here that I don't like because of the way they act, and then there's people here that I don't like because of the quality of their character.

I'm just surprised I didn't get yet another "Hey, let's be friends" email from you after THIS particular blow-up... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif The actions of a guilty conscience speak louder than words ever will.

Well, you're absolutely wrong about the guilty conscience thing. I don't feel I did anything wrong at all. You've just hammered away at this thing for four days now. This is something that is definitely up your butt not mine.

I think you've exposed much more about your own character, petty, whining, you name it, over the last four days. You've made a mountain out of a molehill.....take a poll....hardly anyone thinks this is any importance at all. At first I thought you were joking because no one could seriously get that worked up over nothing.....well except JC.

Finally, you don't know me at all. I'm just another poster on your boards. Don't presume to be able to judge anything about me at all. You sound bitter and obsessed. Get a life.

As if I was concerned in the least what a raging little twerp like you would think of me? It's laughable. You have no leverage on me at all. And no, I'm not a nice guy, to insufficiently_thoughtful_persons like you.

You've been playing the same pathetic whiney note on your tiny little violin for four days. No one cares...except you. And you don't even realize that. You seem desperate for attention. Poor MK.

confused-smiley-013.gif I've been trying to let it go for four days. MK just can't deal with the fact that a simple ruling didn't go his way, and he's been kicking the crib sides ever since. Ask him....

Please Redhook, can't we all just let this go now?

Sorry Blowout - you know we get along fine but beyond what I have pasted from my deleted post in Comics General, I feel UV's leaving deserves a specific address - which I have yet to see. I HAVE seen "Should UV Resign" or whatever the hell it is called. Anyway...here we go (again ::sigh::)

This whole Ultimatevenom issue has really gotten under my skin. And what is this "hypocrisy" I refer to?

This is a place where, when we see a buyer regularly winning auctions on ebay because they have the funds to get what they want - the cry "Let's Do Some Punishment Bidding" goes out and is met with quite a few responses.

Where someone with books on ebay solicits some extra bids to get the price up we again see all these responses.

Where someone who helped create a contest for most of us, by far the most complex contest we have had with the most people participating, we end up with a [!@#%^&^] thread that reads Should UV Resign???????? And see trash all over the boards.People dropping out. Like it is WW3.

COULD things have been handled more efficiently? Yes. Is it a freaking CRIME they weren't? No. it is HUMAN. Or have none of us ever made a mistake or had an error in judgement?

That is hypocrisy. It sucks. It is sometimes humiliating to even BE here.

And no, I am not leaving. But I really AM mad.gif

'Hook, in case you haven't noticed, we've moved on from YOUR little issue.

Yank that head on out of your corn chute and make yourself aware of the world around you. All that stuff that was going on today?

IT WASN'T ABOUT REDHOOK.

Can you get that through your feces-encrusted skull? Your egomania is apparently running on autopilot... hell, had we even TALKED about your transgression for the last three days?

I thought the problem today was DiceX's team and THEIR mistake... but no, you had to go and make it "All About Redhook." Nice work.

Nikos even asked YOU AND I specifically to cool it, and you didn't.

To quote my favorite Coinee: "Consider therapy. Thx."™

MK is the one who is now my official troll boy. I'll stop when he gives it a rest. The loser.

What was the speech you gave Cal and I? Let it go, it's not worth fighting over?

Touche. I'm done. thumbsup2.gif

Please Redhook, can't we all just let this go now?

Sorry Blowout - you know we get along fine but beyond what I have pasted from my deleted post in Comics General, I feel UV's leaving deserves a specific address - which I have yet to see. I HAVE seen "Should UV Resign" or whatever the hell it is called. Anyway...here we go (again ::sigh::)

This whole Ultimatevenom issue has really gotten under my skin. And what is this "hypocrisy" I refer to?

This is a place where, when we see a buyer regularly winning auctions on ebay because they have the funds to get what they want - the cry "Let's Do Some Punishment Bidding" goes out and is met with quite a few responses.

Where someone with books on ebay solicits some extra bids to get the price up we again see all these responses.

Where someone who helped create a contest for most of us, by far the most complex contest we have had with the most people participating, we end up with a [!@#%^&^] thread that reads Should UV Resign???????? And see trash all over the boards.People dropping out. Like it is WW3.

COULD things have been handled more efficiently? Yes. Is it a freaking CRIME they weren't? No. it is HUMAN. Or have none of us ever made a mistake or had an error in judgement?

That is hypocrisy. It sucks. It is sometimes humiliating to even BE here.

And no, I am not leaving. But I really AM mad.gif

Whoa DUDE! Deja vu! Must be 'punish me with POV' day! 27_laughing.gif

Oh, sorry, it was someone else you decided to harangue and whine about all day. Sorry, I misunderstood. Did you get enough attention today? Who's next?

What about this:

MK is the one who is now my official troll boy. I'll stop when he gives it a rest. The loser.

What was the speech you gave Cal and I? Let it go, it's not worth fighting over?

Touche. I'm done. thumbsup2.gif

I expected no more.

Sorry Blowout - you know we get along fine but beyond what I have pasted from my deleted post in Comics General, I feel UV's leaving deserves a specific address - which I have yet to see.

I appreciate you need to vent Pov and it's cool. I just would prefer not to see umpteen threads on the subject. crazy.gif

Sorry Blowout - you know we get along fine but beyond what I have pasted from my deleted post in Comics General, I feel UV's leaving deserves a specific address - which I have yet to see.

I appreciate you need to vent Pov and it's cool. I just would prefer not to see umpteen threads on the subject. crazy.gif

Yes - so I took Darth's advice and put it here! grin.gif

I am sticking to the end! And shall honor UV in doing so!