• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 5 : Contest

135 posts in this topic

Since some of you have pissed of UV, I will be doing the rest of the contest solo mad.gif So to those few Thanks and take a 893censored-thumb.gif bow.

Long weekend coming up, so team captains your final score should be PMd to ME no later than Tuesday before 5:00 PM EST, if for any reason you fail to meet this deadline, your score will not count PERIOD.

If members want to "Bump" this thread up so it doesnt disappear, thats fine, just no other comments. No penalties will be assesed, just try not to clog this thread with meaningless babble.

Old lable, off-white pages on this (one of my favorite covers cloud9.gif)

As it was stated long ago confused.gif, this contest has a twist at the end. Nothing further will be added to this matter.

So good luck teams, and if each team captain would send me a PM of who is on their team, it would help me.

r5.jpg

r5a.jpg

Nikos I'm glad that this is continuing and I appreciate the effort you guys are making. I didn't vote on that other thread just so you know but if we just went by the rules and didn't make a mockery of the whole contest this would have never happened.

UV quiting makes no sense. Deduct points or whatever penalties you were suppose to impose on those that broke the rules and everyone will be happy. If they are not happy then they can go cry in the corner as the show must go on. thumbsup2.gif The moaning on these boards the past few months has been unbelievable.

Any graders notes Nikos???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did not have time at all today, I will call in the AM and anything that is not obvious in the scan, I will post graders notes.

Since some of you have pissed of UV, I will be doing the rest of the contest solo mad.gif So to those few Thanks and take a 893censored-thumb.gif bow.

Just to clear the air here.

This statement is NOT aimed at any one person in specific.

Having UV made this contest easier for me and more work for him.

Just to clear the air here.

This statement is NOT aimed at any one person in specific.

Having UV made this contest easier for me and more work for him.

We'll try to go easy on you.... flowerred.gif

Thanks, I think crazy.gif
9.2 tongue.gif

Greggy, you're like the guy who takes a dump in the swimming pool. Sure, you may feel a little better but everyone else stands a chance of catching hepatitus from you.

Please... get a life. 893naughty-thumb.gif

9.2 tongue.gif

Greggy, you're like the guy who takes a dump in the swimming pool. Sure, you may feel a little better but everyone else stands a chance of catching hepatitus from you.

Canadians should be banned from this board...

9.2 tongue.gif

Puhleeze...if you people are swayed by my post, maybe you aren't discussing among yourselves. Doesn't matter, as this contest is toast. And it's not my fault so tongue.gif

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif
POV...don't worry....the contest will be sleeping.gif due to the inevitable next controversy. Don't blame me for making a tough in cheek grade when there are much bigger issues with this contest. 27_laughing.gif

Don't blame me for making a tough in cheek

'nuff said

there are much bigger issues with this contest.

if you were part if it maybe your opinion would actually COUNT mad.gif

even if he was part of it, his opinion wouldn't count. 27_laughing.gif

Don't blame me for making a tough in cheek

'nuff said

there are much bigger issues with this contest.

if you were part if it maybe your opinion would actually COUNT mad.gif

893frustrated.gif Made a POV like error. If my opinion doesn't count, why worry about it? That's the hilarious part about you guys. You spend the day person_without_enough_empathying and whining among the contestants and you worry about my comments. Maybe you guys should get your ship in order before worrying about what I have to say or not.

Later...can't wait until the next flame war. tongue.gif