• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 5 : Contest

135 posts in this topic

As Diva says "You can't grade a scan without having the book in hand" thumbsup2.gif

Make sure we send that quote to Newt and FFB. 893frustrated.gif

I love that I am getting credit for my team's performance. I spent the last two weeks scuba diving in a third world country with no access to the internet and didn't have a clue as to what was going on. Newt, rjpb, and Inconceivable did all of the work and nailed the first five rounds dead on, and yet I am getting the lion's share of the credit.

acclaim.gif

Is this a great country or what? 27_laughing.gif

and yet I am getting the lion's share of the credit

Scott - haven't you figured it OUT yet? They don't WANT you to guess a grade. They just want you to submit their own findings, which tend to mesh nicely, without your input! blush.gif

::did I say that?????:: blush.gifblush.gif

No! Help! Someone has hijacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!

and yet I am getting the lion's share of the credit

Scott - haven't you figured it OUT yet? They don't WANT you to guess a grade. They just want you to submit their own findings, which tend to mesh nicely, without your input! blush.gif

::did I say that?????:: blush.gifblush.gif

No! Help! Someone has hijacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!

A MARK VII PRODUCTION

Newt, rjpb, and Inconceivable did all of the work and nailed the first five rounds dead on, and yet I am getting the lion's share of the credit.

It will be interesting to see how your team fares now that you are back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Newt, rjpb, and Inconceivable did all of the work and nailed the first five rounds dead on, and yet I am getting the lion's share of the credit.

It will be interesting to see how your team fares now that you are back. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

well, one things for sure, it can't get any BETTER!!!! grin.gif

Yep.

Yep.

Well, they can't do any better, so at best they will stay the same. grin.gif

Yep.

And if we do any worse, I will be blamed. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep.

thumbsup2.gif

Yep.

thumbsup2.gif

Guess we'll just have to keep getting them all correct from now on. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep.

thumbsup2.gif

Guess we'll just have to keep getting them all correct from now on. confused-smiley-013.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif