• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Ebay buyer to block

9 posts in this topic

This buyer received three NM copies of Injustice # 1 and then opened a not as described case against me. Simple I dont argue anymore I ask for them to return and i will issue a full refund. Buyer sends back two copies so I call Ebay support. They check into it and say they will let him know to send back the other copy to get a refund. They also tell me that it is my option on how much to refund him since he did not show good faith in returning the items. And that if I did not receive the comic in 7 days I did not have to refund anything. Anyways I finally receive the last issue 16 days later but decide to refund the entire amount anyways. Buyer leaves me negative feedback stating I never refunded and that I stole his money. I have reported him/her to Ebay for the abusive feedback. subzerohc is his Ebay ID. Thanks for listening to me vent.