• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 6

93 posts in this topic

Welcome to Round 6 of 10! Thanks for staying with us. (thumbs u

This round is over on Monday night (May 13th) at 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

BOOK 11: Mystery In Space #43 Off-White to White Pages likely has a detached bottom staple.

mysteryinspace43.jpg

mysteryinspace43bc.jpg

IMG_5253_zpsfabcb70e.jpg

IMG_5254_zps23098474.jpg

IMG_5255_zps9bdfcaf2.jpg

BOOK 12: Startling Comics #33 Off-White Pages (Tape on interior cover & centerfold)

startlingcomics33.jpg

startlingcomics33bc.jpg

Hold up, everyone. It's been brought to my attention that the Mystery In Space #43 may have a detached bottom staple.

I had a closer look at the book in the slab and I cannot see the staple. Here are some close up pics.

For those that have already submitted grades for this particular book, you may send me another PM with your revised grade. Do not edit your original post with grades, just send me another one that says "revised".

Of course, you don't have to revise your grade for this book, but I wanted to give the quick graders an equal opportunity as the slow ones. (thumbs u

IMG_5253_zpsfabcb70e.jpg

IMG_5254_zps23098474.jpg

IMG_5255_zps9bdfcaf2.jpg

Am I allowed to skip grading the first book? I'm confused as hell with that "discovery" of a "possibly detached staple".

So you'll take a 0 to avoid a potential -1.... hm

Hey, did I miss something??? 3 pics of the staple pull for book 11 and a description of book 12, no visual???

----

Never mind, some editing must have taken place as the pics have just materialized... or someone is playin shenanigans!!