• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sun Girl #2 CGC, Batman GA Slabs added

28 posts in this topic

Since I was fortunate enough to buy an upgrade to this copy yesterday here on the boards, I am offering my slightly lower grade copy here for sale.

This is a lovely copy of a harder to find issue, and it is the lone Canadian edition on the CGC census.

Very nice colors and gorgeous pages on this copy.

Price = $ SOLD!

Payment can be made by PayPal, check or money order.

:takeit: in the thread rules, but I will consider PM offers in the order they are received.

Shipping costs and methods are buyers choice.

Thanks!

Bill

SunGirl2CGC_zps34765831.jpg

Here is a picture of the cover artist for this series, Ken Bald. Ken was a longtime GA artist who also worked in the Jack Binder shop doing many of the Fawcett line of characters and superheroes.

Ken is 94 years old and still doing commissions of his cover art

I plan to get Stan to sign this one as well at a show this year

KenBald_zps6f8fba2e.jpg

Batman #3 - 3rd appearance of Catwoman (1st time in costume, 1st costumed villainess)1st Puppet Master

Grade = CGC 4.0 OW/W

Guide = $2100

Price = SOLD!

f73a5f5e.jpg

Batman #25 - Only Joker/Penguin team-up in GA, 1st team-up between major villains

Grade = CGC 6.0 OW/W (those reflected bat symbols on the case are just that, reflections, they are not on the book or the case)

Guide = $800

Price = $750 SOLD!

Batman25_zps35f34bdc.jpg

Batman #25 - Only Joker/Penguin team-up in GA, 1st team-up between major villains

Grade = CGC 6.0 OW/W (those reflected bat symbols on the case are just that, reflections, they are not on the book or the case)

Guide = $800

Price = $750

Batman25_zps35f34bdc.jpg

A flaming hoop and robin. Seems a little redundant :insane:

Guide = $800

Price = $750

Batman25_zps35f34bdc.jpg

A flaming hoop and robin. Seems a little redundant :insane:

:sumo:

Sold by PM, so there!