• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 88-128 Final Price Reduction = 50% Off Guide

48 posts in this topic

:news:

All prices are now 50% below guide.

Honestly, my grading is very, very conservative--so these prices are really better than half off.

After this week, it's off to Ebay with these books.

Well, too much recent buying and no selling has left me no choice. As this is my first CGC sales thread, I figured I'd start with a bang.

To give people some time to stumble onto this thread, I am starting it now, and I will add pictures and prices in a little while. It will probably take a few days to list them all. Let me also add that 121 and 122 are not going to be listed. (These are all dupes, and I don't have dupes of those.)

I will follow what appears to be forum standards. No bad people can buy. Paypal is preferred, but other forms of payment can be worked out. PMs are welcome, but first

:takeit: gets the book.

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay, with almost 900 individual comments, under the ID: chrisware19700

My grading is extremely conservative, as I'm sure the pictures will demonstrate.

All books will be priced 20% to 25% below guide based on my assigned grades--which means they are all great bargains.

Since packing books to survive the incompetency of the postal system takes forever, I am happy to give discounts to anyone who buys bunches of books. Take another 10% off if you buy 5 or more books.

I treat technology the way I treat transvestite prostitutes: I only use them in emergencies. Which is my way of saying that it might take me some time to figure out how to add pictures to this thread and I don't own a scanner--hopefully the pictures will be sufficient.

Let's make shipping a flat rate of $6 in the continental US, exact cost to other locations.

Thanks for reading my novella.

:taptaptap:

Didn't you read the part about my antipathy for technology? I just upgraded (against my will) to one of these damned eye-phones! Where's the button that takes pictures and puts them on the CGC site?

Well, here are the first 12 books I will be listing, with grades, descriptions, and prices. The little woman is working on the pictures for me. They are all priced at 20% 50%below guide.

#88 Several small color-breaking spine tics, tiny staple tear, small non-color breaking crease on the back cover, printer's crease fc, great colors, off-white pages VF-(7.5) $42 Now $34 with discount Final Price $29

#90 Very light color scrape lower right fc, minor staple wear (upper), light dirtying of white areas on back cover, cream to off-white pages VF- (7.5) $49now $39 with discount Final Price $31

#91 Invisible creasing at top and bottom spine-side corners, light surface wear, cream to off-white pages VF- (7.5) $42now $34 with discount

Final Price $29

#92 Light spine wear, light dirtying of white areas to back cover, otherwise a strong VF/NM with great color and pages, best looking VF ever VF (8.0) $49 :news:Sold

#93 Several spine bends, a few that break color, small crease and edge tear at bottom fc, great color and off-white pages FN/VF (7.0) Final Price $22.50

#94 Absolutely beauty, easy VF/NM except for 1/2 inch crease at lower right corner fc that very lightly breaks color, color and pages are superior, pretty sure cgc would grade this higher but I hate creases so I will go FN/VF (7.0) $42]now $34 with discoun[/s]t Final Price $26

#95 Surface scrapes lower right corner fc, tiny chip out of back cover, small moisture stain on the lower spine--only visible on inside front cover, very light color break near Spidey's head FN- (5.5) $18[now $14 with discount/b] Final Price $12

#96 Several small color breaking tics on spine, small staple tear, some light creasing at upper right fc FN/VF (7.0) $42now $34 with discount Final Price $26.50

#99 Minor corner wear, heavy distributor's ink along top and right edge that bleeds onto cover and pages in places, otherwise great interior pages, a solid VF/NM but with the overspray I'll call it a VF (8.0) $48now $38 with discount Final Price $31

#100 Tiny stain back cover, lower right corner fc is rounded, tiny edge tear and light color scrapes along right edge fc, great colors and page quality FN/VF $51 :news: Sold

#101 Light distributor ink along top edge, small staple tear, several small color breaking spine tics VF- (7.5) $78 :news: Sold

#102 Heavy distributor ink along bottom edge with some bleed onto covers, spine indented in the middle--possibly from the bundling process, nice interiors, I'll call it the world's best looking FN+ $37now $29 with discount Final Price $24

Well, here are the first 12 books I will be listing, with grades, descriptions, and prices. The little woman is working on the pictures for me.

#92 Light spine wear, light dirtying of white areas to back cover, otherwise a strong VF/NM with great color and pages, best looking VF ever VF (8.0) $49

More to come.

:takeit: Pending scans