• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 28 Appreciation Thread

98 posts in this topic

mrmyst, maybe Johnny got it! :)

Johnny, if I ever want to sell my one copy, I'll offer it to you first. Would seem a shame not to!

Nah, Harley snagged it, and sold it the same day.

Johnny, if I ever want to sell my one copy, I'll offer it to you first. Would seem a shame not to!

There are others looking for a copy.... maybe spread them around? No offense to Johnny but he has several. Just saying...

Nah, Harley snagged it, and sold it the same day.

As a dealer harley hits up the other dealers and buys books ot resell. he has hit us every year in calgary.

There are others looking for a copy.... maybe spread them around? No offense to Johnny but he has several. Just saying...

Thems fightin word!. :slapfight:

:sumo:

:sumo:

Heck, I'm not doing it for anything other than Johnny kindly inquired, if I ever upgraded, to have a chance to buy my copy! Not likely to happen though as competition for the book has definitely increased, and it's in my collection for a long time. :)

FWIW, when I can get to it, I'll take a pic of my copy and put it on the thread.

There are plenty of similar situations where I have no copy at all, and confess to more than a little bit of envy when I see Timely's array of MM SuperPlane covers and green-nosed Hitlers! :)

Love the Marvel Tales 130 Original Art by the way!

Actually Johnny, if I'm not mistaken that's a recreation of the original art by artboy himself! :)

(You two should work out a trade of one ST #28 for a ST #28 art recreation!)

I think if the original art for ST #28 exists, Johnny would blow a gasket fighting off all other bidders. ;)