• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

31 posts in this topic

Clearing these out before my CGC books come back from C2E2. The first :takeit: gets the books, No Probies or Hosers thank you, shipping is included in the price within the US, Priority Mail of course. Paypal accepted on all orders, fast payment gets fast shipping. Here we go!!

Five Ghosts #1 CGC 9.8 SS $250, 2 copies available, 118 and 119

FiveGhosts1CGC9_edited-2_zpsa40206f4.jpg

Uncanny Skullkickers # 1 CGC 9.6 $70 2 copies available, and the only two copies on census. They were tough to get in high grade.

UncannySkullkickers1CGC9_edited-1_zpsa1637a55.jpg

The label is incorrect with who signed it. It's Jim Zub (Zubkavich) and Jeff "Chamba" Cruz (cover artist of that book, and nice guy). Still a nice book!

Ok now some C2E2 books, Peter Panzerfaust RRP as you have all have heard there has been some quality control issues with these books. The first copy i have up is one of the best copies i have seen, no corner dings, the second has a slight color breaking crease.

Copy A Front $225

PPRRPAfront_zps32f7f758.jpg

Copy A Back

PPRRPAback_zps48461936.jpg

Copy B Front $125

PPRRPBfront_zps67d8fffd.jpg

Copy B Back

PPRRPBback_zps5a10eda0.jpg