• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay seller raider127137 admits to "shilling" but then... doesn't

7 posts in this topic

A brief thread was started here on eBay seller raider127137

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=5976682&Searchpage=1&Main=270670&Words=raider127137&topic=0&Search=true#Post5976682

Today, I noticed what looked like shilling yet again and wrote to him/her:

Dude, seriously, if you want people to take your auction seriously, stop shilling. You're a joke. I look forward to seeing you relist this book AGAIN in a few days after you've won your own auction for the second time.

He wrote back:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I didn't realize that is how it looks. All that happened with the auction is that it didn't sell for anywhere close to what I was comfortable with, so I cancelled the transaction. I do this a lot with CGC books because I refuse to lose money. It's not "shilling" because I have a very disappointed person who didn't get the comic he wanted. Have a nice day.

:facepalm: