• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, BUT........

27 posts in this topic

I'd like to see her in a movie as well but only if they dont jack it up. Anyone else here UNDERWHELMED by the Wolvie trailer??? I mean it looks better than Origins but thats like saying syrup is better on pancakes that dog shiiiiiiiiiite!!

Agree. Trailer did nothing for me.

I've still avoided seeing the first Wolverine movie, since I heard what they did with Deadpool is unforgivable.

but dude....deadpool with lazers, what could go wrong....as for the book that was sold. im still looking for a copy...not ez to find. been tracking them on ebay and they hardly ever come up...congrats to buyer and seller.

I'd like to see her in a movie as well but only if they dont jack it up. Anyone else here UNDERWHELMED by the Wolvie trailer??? I mean it looks better than Origins but thats like saying syrup is better on pancakes that dog shiiiiiiiiiite!!

I've still avoided seeing the first Wolverine movie, since I heard what they did with Deadpool is unforgivable.

but dude....deadpool with lazers, what could go wrong....as for the book that was sold. im still looking for a copy...not ez to find. been tracking them on ebay and they hardly ever come up...congrats to buyer and seller.

I've seen lots on Ebay, but the condition is always bush.

Oh yeah, tons!!! I get an alert just about everyday that one's been listed, but the condition is never better than NM-. Makes sense though. Who was even thinking about Psylocke back then or for that matter New Mutants or for that matter the New Mutants Annual???

I've seen lots on Ebay, but the condition is always bush.

Low print run, (for Marvel anyway) bright pink cover that shows any tiny flaw, and that evil purple/black cover = tough book in 9.8. I believe more and more people are looking for this book now, based on the demand I see. Oh, and the upper right corner in yellow always seems to have some kind of ding in it, from the books I see on eBay. It's a diamond in the rough. It's only a matter of time before cheap copies become more expensive ones.