• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, BUT........

27 posts in this topic

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept only Paypal. Shipping is $11 and insurance is not included. I do combine shipping on multiple purchases. Sorry but I do not ship internationally. I will NOT refund CGC graded books. No probation/HOS members. I know I'm a newb on the boards, but have been selling on ebay for a loooooooooooooooooong time. Legna13, thats me and I have a spotless record. No negatives and no neutrals. 100% positive, baby!!! Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy.

New Mutants Annual CGC :news:SOLD

Scan-130306-0039_zpsaec300dc.jpg

Here's what he had it listed at in the Gold/Silver/Bronze sales forum.

I know this isnt the right section for this sale but..................

New Mutants Annual CGC 9.6 $200

Scan-130306-0039_zpsaec300dc.jpg

meh, who knows, but I can tell you for sure this book doesnt trade that much even in 9.4. I've been looking for a 9.8 since 2004 or 2005 and have only gotten close once (meaning I've only seen one advertised for sale). This 9.6 is the closest I've ever gotten to seeing one raw. I think she's been an awesome character since X-Men 256, but I couldnt give any insight to what she's done recently to make the prices go up.....

I'm interested to know as well.

I haven't seen much about Psylocke in a while.

Her run in (the since-cancelled) Uncanny X-Force was pretty good, and she's gotten a little more badass and combatitive in the new X-Force book, so that might be adding to the interest. I sure like her character, and I like the way she has been written these past few years.

I'd like to see her in a movie as well but only if they dont jack it up. Anyone else here UNDERWHELMED by the Wolvie trailer??? I mean it looks better than Origins but thats like saying syrup is better on pancakes that dog shiiiiiiiiiite!!

I'd like to see her in a movie as well but only if they dont jack it up. Anyone else here UNDERWHELMED by the Wolvie trailer??? I mean it looks better than Origins but thats like saying syrup is better on pancakes that dog shiiiiiiiiiite!!

Agree. Trailer did nothing for me.

I've still avoided seeing the first Wolverine movie, since I heard what they did with Deadpool is unforgivable.