• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW ADDS - Lots of CGC books (GA, SA, BA) for sale!

32 posts in this topic

:hi:

Welcome to the boards, you have some nice books for sale here.

I hope that in your next sales thread you may consider selling to us international dudes, we are good guys on here you know, its not like ebay.

Good luck with your sale. (thumbs u

Kevin,

I haven't done a lot of International shipping because I got burned badly in an eBay transaction gone bad last year, but I understand that things are different on here. Out of curiosity, what books are you interested in? Maybe we can work something out.

Nice books John! See you in Philly for the dinner I hope.

I'm not in the loop on the dinner. Can you PM me details? :)

Friday night we are having dinner after the show. Bill Ponseti is the organizer. Come out and have some fun.

Nice books John! See you in Philly for the dinner I hope.

I'm not in the loop on the dinner. Can you PM me details? :)

Friday night we are having dinner after the show. Bill Ponseti is the organizer. Come out and have some fun.

Sounds great! I'll PM him to find out the details. :banana:

John, where did you get the little plastic slab stands?!

I get the UV filtered versions from these guys:

http://www.cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/AcrylicDisplayCaseStandforCGCGradedComicBooks.html

They're made to order, so they take a couple of weeks, but they look fantastic and are very well made.

Great books and I wish I would have seen this thread earlier I was in Philly on Friday for the show I got my step father a signing with shantner for fathers day and he ended up getting to talk to him for a couple minutes

Great books and I wish I would have seen this thread earlier I was in Philly on Friday for the show I got my step father a signing with shantner for fathers day and he ended up getting to talk to him for a couple minutes

WW Philly was a lot of fun this year! A group of friends and I dressed up for the first time (I was Superman and my wife was Wonder Woman). :)

cosplay_ww_philly_2013_zps622cc533.jpg