• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nowhere Men Slabs - My ECCC Slow Tracks came back SS OFG

12 posts in this topic

How to win the registry,

well you get an entire set of one book series, say Nowhere Men. Than you get all the graded copies of the available issues, lets say 1 - 3 and you get all of the additional printings, lets say second, third and first.

Than you register is so how after you buy all of these a for mentioned books off of me.

How to win the registry,

well you get an entire set of one book series, say Nowhere Men. Than you get all the graded copies of the available issues, lets say 1 - 3 and you get all of the additional printings, lets say second, third and first.

Than you register is so how after you buy all of these a for mentioned books off of me.

Unfortunately you will be waiting till the 2014 awards as it won't be created in time ;)

How to win the registry,

Unfortunately you will be waiting till the 2014 awards as it won't be created in time ;)

Shut up and buy my books before I report for thread crapping

How to win the registry,

:roflmao: