• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with Grading my Hulk 181

12 posts in this topic

It look's like a 8.5 possibly a 9.0 But the starting price??? Im sorry, but it just way too high. Nice book, but it is not in a slab. I know of nobody that is going too pay almost $1,000 for what appears too be a 8.5 too a 9.0 Hulk 181 Slabbed it would sell for what your asking, if it comes back at 9.0 I would be surprised if you got one bid on it. Usual questions will arise. Really grades at? Is it restored? You can answer these questions, but the CGC slab would seal the deal. I sold a solid raw 181 8.5 - 9.0 for $700 a fair price for it being a raw book.

Hey Nikos61 you're great. Thanks for your help with the picture. I'll probably send this into CGC when I get my Society coupons. I just joined a couple of days ago. This would be the first comic that I have sent into CGC. It seems to be such a big toss up between an 8.5 and a 9.0 I'm not sure. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help.