• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Comics # 13 (CGC 9.0) Old label Schomburg Airbrush goodness

15 posts in this topic

Just one book today, and a tough one to come across:

Wonder Comics # 13 (CGC 9.0 CRM/OW) Old label goodness. Wonderful Schomburg Airbrush cover. Very tough book to come across, and sells for over Guide when it does. Only recent sale I could find was a 5.0 that sold on Comiclink for a shade under $400. GPA notes one sale over four years ago of a 9.0 for just under $900, but that was also just as the run-up in Schomburg covers was beginning. My price: $1500 shipped within the US, or $1540 if heading to the UK or Canada. Paypal, Checks, and MOs are all okay. Please don't bother if you are on the Probation List or are in general a *spoon*. Thanks!

WonderComics13CGC90OWW.jpg

:pullhair: Hands off allayouse - she's mine I tells ya, mine!!! Ah ha ha haaaaaaa!

Ahem, sorry. Let's start again.

My dear chap, I will be delighted, nay, honored, to purchase this delectable item, if you would do me the enormous favor of selling it to me for an egregious but totally reasonable sum.

My thanks to you sirrah!

And, er, oh yes,

:takeit:

:pullhair: Hands off allayouse - she's mine I tells ya, mine!!! Ah ha ha haaaaaaa!

My dear chap, I will be delighted, nay, honored, to purchase this delectable item, if you would do me the enormous favor of selling it to me for an egregious but totally reasonable sum.

My thanks to you sirrah!

And, er, oh yes,

^^

My thanks to you sirrah!

And, er, oh yes,

^^

Nice pick-up, Michael! That is a beeeeee-aut-y-FUL copy :D