• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Love stinks part deux - NEW BOOKS 5/15 - Kirby Rawhide Kids, Lois, TTA

49 posts in this topic

RAWHIDE KID #26

Look at those colors!

This would be an easy 8.0 if it weren't for the scrapes on the lower corners of the FC and the stain on the BC (does not go into the pages)

Those knock it down to a 6.0/6.5?

Still a beaut.

$60

RK_26_front494_zpsdf98146a.jpg

RK_26_back495_zpse741aa0c.jpg

SUPERMAN'S GIRL FRIEND LOIS LANE #106

"I Am Curious (BLACK)!"

What can you say about that cover? Classic.

$100

SGLL_106_front498_zps4d03e775.jpg

SGLL_106_back499_zpsd1f039a9.jpg

If I buy this book do I find out why on earth Superman possess a machine that turns women into African Americans?? And also if he has said machine why is he so reticent to use it? I mean you have the machine and you don't want to use it? That is just throwing money away Supes. Batman would never waste money on a skin color changer. Rich people know how to be smart with money. lol:) GLWTS

If I buy this book do I find out why on earth Superman possess a machine that turns women into African Americans?? And also if he has said machine why is he so reticent to use it? I mean you have the machine and you don't want to use it? That is just throwing money away Supes. Batman would never waste money on a skin color changer. Rich people know how to be smart with money. lol:) GLWTS

The story inside is even crazier.

The story inside is even crazier.

yep, a classic fun tale from the 60's.

:cloud9: