• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newbie Sales Thread -- Hulk 181, IM2, ASM 18 -- CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

Greetings!

As the thread title says, I’m new to the boards (been lurking and reading for about a month now) and have a few books I’d like to offer up for sale.

I see there’s been much debate recently about new sellers, feedback, ratings etc. I hope that starting with this sales thread, I can establish myself as a trusted member here. I don’t plan on selling a ton of stuff, but in the interest of cultivating friendships and making any future transactional dealings with me as buyer or seller as easy as possible, I want to show through these initial sales what stand-up, forthright and general good guy I truly am. :grin:

That being said, let’s use PayPal to take any worry out of the money equation and ship only in the USA to make it easier all around. I promise to ship fast and in bullet-proof fashion. Shipping is included in the price!

Please no probies or questionable characters. I’m new and want to start off on the right foot!

First :takeit: in the thread gets the win, and please PM me with any questions.

Next time, try to offer shipping :hi: your comics to the far away country of Canada please. Closer than Alaska or Hawaii.

I'm still trying to figure out how to properly respond/quote/reply in a thread, to say nothing of the complexities of the international postal system. lol But your suggestion is duly noted!

Next time, try to offer shipping :hi: your comics to the far away country of Canada please. Closer than Alaska or Hawaii.

I'm still trying to figure out how to properly respond/quote/reply in a thread, to say nothing of the complexities of the international postal system. lol But your suggestion is duly noted!

In a situation like that, if a person has an account with Fedex or UPS or something, they can even arrange the pick-up of the item and have the cost of the shipment billed directly to them.

In a situation like that, if a person has an account with Fedex or UPS or something, they can even arrange the pick-up of the item and have the cost of the shipment billed directly to them.

If anyone PM's me that they can pick up and self bill, I'd allow it. :grin: