• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 20, FF 48, FF49, XMEN 65, and more.............

55 posts in this topic

IMO, the whole "I'll take it pending pics" is cheesy. Why do you get to reserve the comic for yourself, causing other potential buyers to pass it by, with a no-hassle means of bailing if you change your mind or whatever?

EDIT: Sorry, I don't mean to single you out. I mean *one*, not *you*.

Because the seller specified that "I'll take it pending pics" was ok :gossip:

IMO, the whole "I'll take it pending pics" is cheesy. Why do you get to reserve the comic for yourself, causing other potential buyers to pass it by, with a no-hassle means of bailing if you change your mind or whatever?

Heck of a good reason!! lol

Tough call. Way back when I had dial-up (well not that far back :roflmao: ) once or twice I did that. Redhook would post those 1000 KB scans in his sale thread and it would take 10-15 mins for a whole page of them to load in 56 kb/s. lol

It's kind of on the seller too if there is a delay in posting pictures.

hm

XMEN 65.....

Thanks for the pic...confirming my page 1 :takeit:

....it's a real decent book...... bargain priced because I used the rent money to help my buddy out :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Tough call. Way back when I had dial-up (well not that far back :roflmao: ) once or twice I did that. Redhook would post those 1000 KB scans in his sale thread and it would take 10-15 mins for a whole page of them to load in 56 kb/s. lol

It's kind of on the seller too if there is a delay in posting pictures.

hm

.... I know what you mean..... I had dial up too and some of Redhook's scans NEVER did finish loading...... GOD BLESS...

Correct. I completely missed this so it is Greg's choice to take first.

I look at it this way what if the scan had some flaw you just did not like and would not be happy with ect , ect, ect especially with a non slabbed book. Plus call me crazy but I like to see what I am buying and that applies to everything I buy

I wouldn't call it cheesy. Most posts pending pics seem to lead to sales. I do think it can lead to confusion

UGHHHHHHh So i go out on a date for two hours and miss two of the books I wanted. Ugh can't believe I missed that FF 48. Well never dating that girl again!

UGHHHHHHh So i go out on a date for two hours and miss two of the books I wanted. Ugh can't believe I missed that FF 48. Well never dating that girl again!

Clearly, you have your priorities backwards!

..... maybe he got the girl backwards :jokealert: GOD BLESS...