• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Gain is your Gain!! *Closed, thanks Everyone!*

92 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing great today and having a wonderful day. Last night I had the unbelievable luck of finding a major grail and fortunately the seller was kind enough to offer it at a great price. So I figured it was time to spread the love!. Going to spend the majority of tonight listing a ton of books. Going to start with the CGCs and then turn to the raws (many of which I am going to sell in bundles) All prices include shipping in the United States. Shipping to Canada is an extra $10 on top of the list price for Slabs, $5 for raws. Willing to ship anywhere else in the world. Shipping method is selected by international buyer and I will split cost with you. Paypal and Money order are preferred payment method (Paypal super preferred on international orders) Personal checks accepted but unless I have done business with you before there will be a 5 day waiting period before I ship, sorry about that. As an incentive I am offering two modern bundles to the first two buyers. The first buyer gets to choose which bundle they want and the second buyer gets whichever bundle is left :). Bundle A is 18 issues of Before Watchmen all reader quality. Bundle 2 is ASM 700 second Printing (reader quality) and The Superior Spider Man 1-4 (reader quality)

I am including a pic of all the CGC books being listed (my cat is only available for trade, Detective Comics 27 9.8+) 2s1rayg.jpg I will be listing each book separately with its price and of course with better pictures. Though this will take some time, Sorry for the delay. First :takeit: either in PM or in thread wins, time stamp will determine who was first. Prices are not firm, feel free to PM me any reasonable offers. Discounts will of course be given for bundles. Will have some good raws coming up after I get done listing the CGCs including a Batman 227 :) Thanks for looking and lets get the show on the road

*Edit*

None of my books have been pressed. I have an unconditional 1 week return policy. If you are not happy for any reason just ship it back to me for a full refund minus the return shipping. None of the CGC books are restored and I will guarantee no restoration on the raws as well.

*Edit the Second*

Thanks to all the buyers and the offerors! I will be sending out invoices on Saturday and books will start shipping on Monday. This way if you wanna get in on the raws I will be posting, you can work out a deal of some sorts! All the best

Thanks for stoping by guys, hope I can live up to the hype. Though with Filter and G.A.tor's threads I feel like I am offering toilet paper so it makes me feel great you guys are interested in lil ole me :) The human torch I will post more pix of him, he is only available for trade, Detective Comics 27 9.8 or 9.9 :) I mean I guess if you need a cash price, lets do it at $2.5 million? He really is an awesome cat, able to open doors and jump like 8 feet. O and hes HUGE

ASM 61 9.0 Cream to O/W

This book is all over the place GPA wise

May-12-2013 $117 Cert# 0917746002

May-05-2013 $191 Cert# 0001928003

Apr-14-2013 $128 Cert# 0204385014

Mar-10-2013 $138 Cert# 0968572011

Mar-03-2013 $143 Cert# 0946957001

Jan-20-2013 $138 Cert# 1102873013

Lets do $140 shipped. Case has a slight crack. Does not effect book at all. Its a hairline on the back.

24ovrex.jpg

17ps0y.jpg

ASM 37 8.5 White Pages Case is in great shape except for the darn Comic Link label on the back (Please stop sticking those on there CL) Last GPA sale for White pages was $246. Lets do $250 shipped

530f2e.jpg

2w1xq55.jpg

O Btw I just put in new lights in my apartment (Philips Hue's) and I have not figured out the right setting to take pictures under yet so my apologies for the shadows and glares. If you would like anything re-pictured just ask and I will be glad to oblige.