• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it me????

24 posts in this topic

Is it me?? or maybe it's friday & I had one too many beers!!! 27_laughing.gif But, it seems CGC 's clock is off by an hour eastern time!!!! For instance i have on my computer 7:55 ,they seem to be 6:55 ,somebody set the clock!!! insane.gif

I just changed it, but the default setting is Central Time.

When ever they update the boards in a major way I think it resets to the default time.

It might have to with where the server is located which would be Chicago I think. Where Arch is at. That's Central time right?

Yep. It changed to Central time a little while ago. I would guess it's b/c Arch is in Chi-town.

It might have to with where the server is located which would be Chicago I think. Where Arch is at. That's Central time right?

Yep. It changed to Central time a little while ago. I would guess it's b/c Arch is in Chi-town.

Yes, I recall not too long ago - maybe a month or two - realizing my posts were off (freebie right there) by an hour and having to reset my home page clock.

To whom it may concern:

How much do you trust CGC or anyone else to handle vintage pristine comic books? Is it worth it? How can I bring the books to CGC myself, never have them leave my sight, and have them graded and encapsulated on the spot with the same level of service as if I had mailed them in?

Please respond to dethrok...much appreciated!!!!!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

To whom it may concern:

How much do you trust CGC or anyone else to handle vintage pristine comic books? Is it worth it? How can I bring the books to CGC myself, never have them leave my sight, and have them graded and encapsulated on the spot with the same level of service as if I had mailed them in?

Please respond to dethrok...much appreciated!!!!!!! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

popcorn.gif

hmmmm....dethrok=deathlok 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

but Asian... 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

confused.gif893whatthe.gifscrewy.gifidea.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

hmmmm....dethrok=deathlok=The Brain 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gif893whatthe.gifscrewy.gifidea.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif

hmmmm....dethrok=deathlok=The Brain 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gifsign-offtopic.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifsign-funnypost.gifdevil.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif