• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrne X-Men and Miller Daredevil - CLOSED

47 posts in this topic

As my collecting interests continue to move away from the Bronze age, I feel compelled to sell some books. Tonight, let's try some Byrne X-Men and Miller Daredevil. I bought most of these straight off the newsstand back in the day.

- I'm happy to field PMs, but unconditional :takeit:s in the thread rule

- No probies or HOS

- PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders

- Domestic USA only

- My default shipping mechanism is USPS Priority Mail - $6 shipping (envelope) for up to 7 books, $12 shipping (box) for 8+ books.

100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like them, return them to me for a refund.

Scans forthcoming...I'll do 8 Byrnes, then 13 Millers.

X-Men 117, FN/VF, $15

Bought as a VF, but I'm knocking it down a full grade because of some back cover corner creases and a long non-cb fc crease

xmen117_f_zpsd3d4cea6.jpg

:takeit:

Ugh

lol

I was with ya on that. Refresh....Refresh....Refresh.....BZZZZRRRT NOPE!

I know the anticipation must have been building...should have warned you. I sold my pair of 9.6 141 & 142 to another boardie a short while back...

Ugh

lol

I was with ya on that. Refresh....Refresh....Refresh.....BZZZZRRRT NOPE!

I knew you'd be the one I was racing, I'm in the middle of making my wife a salad and running back and forth between the greens and the refresh button. That 143 felt like a kick in the teeth.