• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comic Con report during.

160 posts in this topic

If you want to see "more" of Sarah, she is on my Flickr site wearing considerably less.
(shrug)

:gossip: You have to log into Flickr using Yahoo, Google, or Facebook and change your "safe" level to be able to see most of my photos.

Wonder Woman

8756200196_cc42d4ecf6_z.jpg

Dallas-Comic-Con-3 by DWShoots, on Flickr

Thanks for posting this report! I've wondered if the Dallas Con would be worth the trip. Were there very many comic vendors or was it mostly toys and art?

Oh no, there were plenty of comic dealers to suit all levels of collecting. I know others will chime in, and they're free to do so here as I saw most of the boardie purchases and there were some really nice books to be had.

If you want to see "more" of Sarah, she is on my Flickr site wearing considerably less.
(shrug)

:gossip: You have to log into Flickr using Yahoo, Google, or Facebook and change your "safe" level to be able to see most of my photos.

(thumbs u Amazing work :luhv:

Thanks.

Did you find Sarah in the group shoot? I haven't posted individuals of her yet.