• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Venture Brothers Fans?

36 posts in this topic

I know this is kinda sorta off topic, sorry about this. If this should be in a different thread just let me know and I will move it, just thought it fit the general area. Wanted to post one of my favorite things ever. A few years ago, I purchased the production boards from one of my favorite episodes "The Invisible Hand of Fate". I was able to get it signed by the boys. Now it is hanging on my wall forever, next to some other cool VB stuff.

Can't wait till June 2nd!! GO TEAM VENTURE!!

oe44g.jpg

IMO, the best written comedy on tv. The only negative thing about the show is the 2 years it takes to make a new season. Any fan of pop culture should check it out. Go team Venture!

I know this is kinda sorta off topic, sorry about this. If this should be in a different thread just let me know and I will move it, just thought it fit the general area. Wanted to post one of my favorite things ever. A few years ago, I purchased the production boards from one of my favorite episodes "The Invisible Hand of Fate". I was able to get it signed by the boys. Now it is hanging on my wall forever, next to some other cool VB stuff.

Can't wait till June 2nd!! GO TEAM VENTURE!!

oe44g.jpg

Also, I'm incredibly jelly of that signed production board! The nozzle is calibrating.

They were making fun of me when I got it signed, "so how long until this ends up on eBay, 5 minutes?" lol they are so incredibly nice. Ive bought a lot of stuff from them and trying to work out a deal on one of Doc's paintings. Easily the best show on TV show but Archer is definitely starting to give it a run for its money.

LOVE the Venture Bros!

It makes me want a hot-as-hell woman that sounds like a male cabbie who smokes 14 packs of cigarettes a day.

:grin:

-slym

Doctor Girlfriend

:luhv:

Still hate this show!

The Nozzle!

Yeah, that show sucks. My custom title on another board is "Yeah, they never show that part on TV."