• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any Venture Brothers Fans?

36 posts in this topic

I know this is kinda sorta off topic, sorry about this. If this should be in a different thread just let me know and I will move it, just thought it fit the general area. Wanted to post one of my favorite things ever. A few years ago, I purchased the production boards from one of my favorite episodes "The Invisible Hand of Fate". I was able to get it signed by the boys. Now it is hanging on my wall forever, next to some other cool VB stuff.

Can't wait till June 2nd!! GO TEAM VENTURE!!

oe44g.jpg

"That is AWSOME!"

The Nozzle!

Yeah, that show sucks. My custom title on another board is "Yeah, they never show that part on TV."

Holy ! It took me a second but then I remembered! Funnier than HELL scene. The part with the kids playing with his spy gear: Hilarious!

LOVE the Venture Bros!

It makes me want a hot-as-hell woman that sounds like a male cabbie who smokes 14 packs of cigarettes a day.

:grin:

+1 makes me wonder if she's a screamer in bed. hm

Err... might confuse the neighbours...

:lol:

-slym

LOVE the Venture Bros!

It makes me want a hot-as-hell woman that sounds like a male cabbie who smokes 14 packs of cigarettes a day.

:grin:

-slym

+1 makes me wonder if she's a screamer in bed. hm

She slept with Truckules. I am sure she screamed that time. lol