• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OVERZEALOUS ANONYMOUS MODERATION - What's going on here?

113 posts in this topic

I think Rupp had a thread complaining about moderation in CG a week or so ago..how did that work out?

Last I looked it seemed to be part of the locked points challenged game.

That is true Sharon.

The problem with any thread that isn't started by a select few is that they get attacked by certain Locked Points Challenge members for points. Who, in turn, run back to that thread to gloat about their conquests and perceived points gained.

I'm all for a fun game... but its getting boarderline malicious.

IMO... the LPC thread is one of the main causes of the majority of threads getting locked in the first place.

lol

No.

Case in point... right here hm

And you're just the innocent victim here correct? lol

You just can't let anything go. Case in point right back atcha

I would have thought it obvious if a post or posts gets removed but the rest of the thread stays the same, that there was moderator intervention. (shrug)

At any rate, the rules about sexuality are, to be sure, fluid. Just because one thing is allowed doesn't mean something else that seems of equivalent salaciousness will be, as well.

It's all a judgment call. I think some of you should have to moderate a board sometime before you get all pissy about some perceived injustice. It's like having to explain to someone who's never been a server in a restaurant why giving 10% is unacceptable.

I will gladly moderate this board... where do I sign up. :banana:

You should ask Mod0.

Also, I apologise for the use of the word "pissy", supra. Was inappropriate of me

Mod0 would be the "go to" person to ask

...and yes you should apologize for using that word... its masking for profanity as was explained to me here...

You are being given a warning about masking in the sales threads. I did not pull this post -- http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6688523&fpart=1 -- (this time) because it would have disrupted the entire thread.

Next time you use any variation of the "s" word (or any other swear), your post will be pulled and you will be suspended.

Thanks.

Be ready for your forthcoming PM warning you of impending suspension should you use it again. :grin:

Just in case anyone thinks this is a thread disruption...

HIROSHIMA $15 :takeit:

And you just can't put me on ignore can you Jeffro...

And ... Park why did you delete this. Summed up you calling me out quite nicely and deliberately egging me on.

The cause of the majority of threads being locked are due to emotional misfits that can't control themselves or let anything go. Like you. You have zero self awareness. I truly enjoy watching people like you melt down. Please continue.

I think Rupp had a thread complaining about moderation in CG a week or so ago..how did that work out?

That is true Sharon.

The problem with any thread that isn't started by a select few is that they get attacked by certain Locked Points Challenge members for points. Who, in turn, run back to that thread to gloat about their conquests and perceived points gained.

IMO... the LPC thread is one of the main causes of the majority of threads getting locked in the first place.

lol

No.

I would have thought it obvious if a post or posts gets removed but the rest of the thread stays the same, that there was moderator intervention. (shrug)

At any rate, the rules about sexuality are, to be sure, fluid. Just because one thing is allowed doesn't mean something else that seems of equivalent salaciousness will be, as well.

It's all a judgment call. I think some of you should have to moderate a board sometime before you get all pissy about some perceived injustice. It's like having to explain to someone who's never been a server in a restaurant why giving 10% is unacceptable.

You should ask Mod0.

Also, I apologise for the use of the word "pissy", supra. Was inappropriate of me

...and yes you should apologize for using that word... its masking for profanity as was explained to me here...

You are being given a warning about masking in the sales threads. I did not pull this post -- http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6688523&fpart=1 -- (this time) because it would have disrupted the entire thread.

Next time you use any variation of the "s" word (or any other swear), your post will be pulled and you will be suspended.

Thanks.

Be ready for your forthcoming PM warning you of impending suspension should you use it again. :grin:

And ... Park why did you delete this. Summed up you calling me out quite nicely and deliberately egging me on.

The cause of the majority of threads being locked are due to emotional misfits that can't control themselves or let anything go. Like you. You have zero self awareness. I truly enjoy watching people like you melt down. Please continue.

If I did delete it, I must be a super spazz. I figured it was removed by the mods.

I am absolutely calling you out. You contradict yourself over and over and you keep taking passive/aggressive shots at anyone that disagrees with you. Stop being a big whiny baby and move on or keep doing what you are doing and I will continue collecting points in the Locked Thread Points Challenge because you are an emotional train wreck.

That is true Sharon.

lol

No.

You should ask Mod0.

Thanks.

If I did delete it, I must be a super spazz. I figured it was removed by the mods.

I am absolutely calling you out. You contradict yourself over and over and you keep taking passive/aggressive shots at anyone that disagrees with you. Stop being a big whiny baby and move on or keep doing what you are doing and I will continue collecting points in the Locked Thread Points Challenge because you are an emotional train wreck.

So you are deliberately attempting to start an argument with me.

That is true Sharon.

lol

No.

You should ask Mod0.

Thanks.

Ummmm. no.

I am calling you out for being too much of a baby to confront anyone directly that you disagree with. Throwing out passive/aggressive swipes because you can't let anything go when everyone else already has is pathetic and embarrassing.

Move on and grow up.

That is true Sharon.

lol

No.

You should ask Mod0.

Thanks.

Ummmm. no.

I am calling you out for being too much of a baby to confront anyone directly that you disagree with. Throwing out passive/aggressive swipes because you can't let anything go when everyone else already has is pathetic and embarrassing.

Move on and grow up.

I am directly confronting you now.

You are a complete, pathetic little troll who has nothing better to do than attempt to get other members to retaliate.

In case you haven't noticed... I do not melt down.

What you are doing is evident. It is instigation pure and simple.

You can return to your point cave and rub your hands together while your knitting group congratulates you on a job well done.

Or you can do what I asked you and Jeffro to do before... put me on ignore.