• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Texas Comic con San Antonio June 21-23.

32 posts in this topic

That is an awesome guest list. Trimpe and DeMatteis! :headbang:

Might have to think about checking it out. Damn this state for being so damned large you need a full day to drive across it!

That is an awesome guest list. Trimpe and DeMatteis! :headbang:

Might have to think about checking it out. Damn this state for being so damned large you need a full day to drive across it!

lol

hopefully a good show. last year was great.

Isn't this the show where last year a guy showed up randomly with a box of silver marvel keys that he sold to Terry's comics? I remember something being very weird about that.

Is it different location this year? Last year was interesting show but the location was sketchy and they were charging an outrageous sum to park in an area where there was literally no other demand and a ton of space.

Just got confirmation for my press passes. Pretty excited about this show. Not excited about the 4 hour drive though.

I'm also hoping that Tyler Crook has some of his Sixth Gun pages there.

Before I post somewhere else, have any of you visited comic stores in Austin? need to know which ones are great for setting up signings, commissions etc. Called Austin comic and books off of Lamar need 2 more.

Before I post somewhere else, have any of you visited comic stores in Austin? need to know which ones are great for setting up signings, commissions etc. Called Austin comic and books off of Lamar need 2 more.

Austin books and comics is by far the biggest and best.

They bring in good names from time to time too.

Had Bryan O'malley (spelling?) and Bernie Wrightson pretty recently from what I remember.

Hey to anyone that goes to the show swing by Trent Westbrooks table and Fabian Rangle Jr table and buy some of their books both are great texas funny book writers/artist