• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A TMNT Sketch Opportunity with a Mirage Studios Pioneer, Jim Lawson!

30 posts in this topic

The Return Of Another Premiere TMNT Opportunity!!

Jim Lawson is best known for his work on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when he joined Mirage Studios at issue three of Vol 1.

Lawson created the Rat King and Shadow Jones and also co-created the series Planet Racers with Peter Laird. He is also the writer/artist of the black-and white-comic series Paleo: Tales of the Late Cretaceous.

We are proud to present a limited sketch cover opportunity. When I say sketch, I am downplaying the works of art you will be receiving.

Full figure (TMNT Related Only), full color with limited background. TEN Spots Only~!

Requests begin on May 22 at Noon EST so throw up them lil guys :takeit:

Total price for the COLORED FULL FIGURE COMMISSION, signed sealed and to your doorstep fully insured is $200. Fast Track is an additional $10.

Price includes:

- Prepped Window Bag

- Shipping & Insurance to Jim

- Shipping & Insurance from Jim to CGC

- CGC Fees (Grading, Encapsulation,invoice)

- Shipping & Insurance to you

USA residents only, sorry New Jersey. :(

There are a few TMNT blank covers in the wild but I do not have any in stock. If you want, I do have a number of a premiere blank cover in stock. IE Avengers, X-Men etc.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Sample Commissions…..well tonite Photobucket is acting cray cray. If you guys have any to share please feel to post.

Kinda boring around here on a Friday...

Anyone who participated in this opportunity want to see their book? PM me!

They are not slabbed yet but Jim finished them. I apologize, due to a logistical mishap on my end, these should have been done a lot sooner. Jim is a super guy and very fast.

Another batch is going to Jim next week, limited spots. I do have a few blanks available.

If you want in let me know.