• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off! Slabs - blue & SS, Stevens, 1st appearances, sketches, blanks, WD

101 posts in this topic

Oh man, Im really sorry to hear about that man. Thats insane I was thinking of investing in a unit too. GLWTS I hope you're able to replace most of the stuff.

Ive never seen that second jetpack cover, now Im fienning it. Any chance of loose raws? The number four cover, is that one where he is saying "yipes"? If so I'm loving that one too.

Yep #4 is the Yipes! cover. I think I have pictures for everything up except the Castrillo recreation which I will try and get tomorrow. I might have a raw copy of that #4 around here somewhere hm

CGC 9.6 SS Black Widow #1 Daniel Acuna signed (don't know of may Acuna SS books) - $55 i-cBHvsC7-X2.jpg

:takeit:

The Walking Dead #50 CGC 9.6 regular cover - $35

i-sP8TT3m-X2.jpg

:takeit:

Yep #4 is the Yipes! cover. I think I have pictures for everything up except the Castrillo recreation which I will try and get tomorrow. I might have a raw copy of that #4 around here somewhere hm

A beauty! truly. Any chance of a raw of the jetpack. I don't collect numbers so I feel I would do that graded 9.9 a disservice to someone who might be seeking registry ect. ect.

Ok, so a lot of you already know that a storage unit I was renting while I'm having a house built was broken into and they got my wife's jewelry, my Wii, and my Xbox.

Oh man. I missed this part.

Great luck with the sale. :foryou:

A beauty! truly. Any chance of a raw of the jetpack. I don't collect numbers so I feel I would do that graded 9.9 a disservice to someone who might be seeking registry ect. ect.

I don't think so. I think I sent them all in and came back with 2 9.8 and this 9.9 and I already sold the 9.8 copies.