• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POLL: Best "Robot" comic covers?

181 posts in this topic

What are some of the best "Robot" comic book covers of all time? Not asking about pulps...but newstand comic books from any age. I think it might be a neat focus for a collection.

bookist :baiting:

FantasticAdventuresv02n011940-01.jpgStartlingStoriesv20n031950-01.jpg

2em31if.jpg

Since at least one of you has "cheated" by posting "non-comic" covers :P I'll throw in my pulp entry. From my personal collection....

cover by Frank Kelly Freas.

AstoundingScienceFictionOctober1955.jpg

Edited by newshane

I love some of the GA covers and the Gold Key Magnus painted covers are great, I have them all, but I have got to go more modern with Steve Rude for this.

Sorry Dave for bringing the dress and moonboots back :/

MagnusRobotFighterNexus1.jpg

Best thread in CG for months.

Thanks guys keep 'em coming!

(I was going to put up the 'Vision' cover but android/Robot - wasn't sure - glad someone did!)

Since at least one of you has "cheated" by posting "non-comic" covers :P I'll throw in my pulp entry. From my personal collection....

cover by Frank Kelly Freas.

AstoundingScienceFictionOctober1955.jpg

This one is cool. Caused me to look over my MAD collection to see if Kelly Freas did any robot for them...... but I found, nuthin :(