• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 23 CGC 8.5, ASM 43 CGC 9.0, ASM 19 CGC 9.0, ASM 23 CGC 8.0

6 posts in this topic

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN BOOKS FOR SALE. FIRST :takeit: WINS!

FREE SHIPPING AND FREE SLAB-PRO.

ACCEPTING MONEY ORDERS AND PERSONAL CHECKS.

PM WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 23 CGC 8.5 C/OW $450as2385.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 43 CGC 9.0 C/OW $300as43.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 19 CGC 9.0 OW $500as19.jpg

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 23 CGC 8.0 OW/W $400

Looks to be a great candidate for pressing/dry clean. Has a bunch of dents that don't break color on the back along with waviness.

as2380f.jpg

as2380b.jpg

Comic protectors have protectors now?

Don't tell anyone but I'm inventing a protective device for the protective device that protects my slabs that protect the disposable children's books that I happen to collect.

Don't tell anyone but I'm inventing a protective device for the protective device that protects my slabs that protect the disposable children's books that I happen to collect.

I was going to invent the same thing, but now I'm going to start a company that grades/slabs CGC slabs in slightly larger plastic cases.

I was going to invent the same thing, but now I'm going to start a company that grades/slabs CGC slabs in slightly larger plastic cases.

Well played sir, well played.

I am going to steal your idea, offer terrible service, hire my blind cousin to be the primary grader, but undercut your price by $1.

Unless PGX beats me to it.