• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - SELLING KEYS TO BUY DIAPERS - DD1, HERO FOR HIRE 1, CAP 117, ETC.

29 posts in this topic

Hi fellow boardies, I'll be selling a few keys here with my first boards thread in order to buy... DIAPERS! That's right, I'm expecting my first child and need diaper money! I have sold a couple of books to other boardies in private sales and have purchased several books from guys like Filter81, comicdey, akaSteveRogers, and roulette44, among several others.

So the rules...

1) No deadbeats

2) Paypal is cool. Checks or money orders are way cooler.

3) Shipping will be $13 via USPS Priority Mail. If you live in a zone in which shipping would cost less than that, your shipping will be at exact cost (not looking to make money from shipping).

I take pride in my packaging and will ship in a sturdy box with plenty of bubble wrap and other goodies to make sure the comic makes its way to you safely.

If you live or work in the New York City area, I'd be more than happy to meet in person to defray the cost of shipping to you.

4) First :takeit: in the thread wins.

5) I'm down with PMs. Feel free to PM me an offer if you see something you like.

First book is Daredevil 1 CGC 6.0 CR/OW - $1030 (can't find the back cover scan--will get it up tomorrow) SOLD

DD1FR_zpscd0ece82.jpg

Second book is Hero For Hire 1 CGC 8.5 OW/W - $280 $275 $265 shipped within the USA SOLD

65dd4da5-b263-4e72-aa01-34dd82f99eac_zpsfe3d51c3.jpg

b05135bb-31fa-4cce-8898-a2fc82ded243_zpscd3d08e5.jpg

Next is Captain America 117 CGC 7.5 WP - $150 SOLD

9d510292-59aa-4a33-b72d-acc003cce8b2_zpsb2b431d2.jpg

2de58f28-faa9-47cf-94f0-e8bb6c1d79dd_zps0d672ebc.jpg

Finally, DC Comics Presents 26 CGC 9.6 WP SS George Perez (case is unusually thicker than normal) - $140 $135 $125 shipped within the USA

cd4fd0d2-4c27-4b24-bc2b-b3b853522b4e_zps0701fe79.jpg

3fb503f0-ea73-4dbe-ae88-bc11a6131698_zps612707ea.jpg

Tell her the push gift was that wonderful healthy baby that came out of her :) Congrats on your first child, great books!! I wish you all the best with being a parent and with the sale!

Thanks! And, yes, I'm trying to build a reserve diaper fund. Getting pressure from the wife to move some things. She also mentioned something about a push gift... hm

...... tell her the "push" gift will just get her pregnant again......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Will you accept diapers in trade for the DD1?

Don't fall prey to the push gift, brother!

hmlol

Whatcha need? I've got newborn up to 10lbs, 8-14lbs and up. You name it, I've got it. I might even toss in a couple of swaddles too.

I just recently heard about the push gift to be honest.

My fiancé was all like "what? You never heard of it!?!? OMG everyone gets their wives a push gift! Everyone does it!" I was all hm

I'm not falling for it!

Sweet books man! Good luck and congrats!

I got suckered into the push gift stuff, ended up buying my wife a pink coach baby bag when my daughter was born. It was expensive as hell, but she has carried it everyday since she was born so I guess that's money well spent. lol

me too! Best money I've ever spent. After seeing what my wife had to go through to bring my two little boys in this wold, spending a few bills on a purse and a watch was worth every penny.

Great books!!! That DC Presents #26 is veeeeeery tempting!

I got suckered into the push gift stuff, ended up buying my wife a pink coach baby bag when my daughter was born. It was expensive as hell, but she has carried it everyday since she was born so I guess that's money well spent. lol

me too! Best money I've ever spent. After seeing what my wife had to go through to bring my two little boys in this wold, spending a few bills on a purse and a watch was worth every penny.

Great books!!! That DC Presents #26 is veeeeeery tempting!

It wants you too :baiting: