• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - SELLING KEYS TO BUY DIAPERS - DD1, HERO FOR HIRE 1, CAP 117, ETC.

29 posts in this topic

Next is Captain America 117 CGC 7.5 WP - $150 per pm. :takeit:

Thanks brother. Going up to ny only to jump to Stanford tomorrow! Wish it could be that easy. Huge congrats btw! This is when I started buying comics again.

Amazon Mom for diapers/wipes is the bombbbb, check it out, and GLWTS!

Agreed auto shipped and you can change anthing at anytime. You can't get a better price! ^^

You will be very happy my little man turns 2 in 2 1/2 weeks

Congrats :applause: and I never heard of a push gift either hm

Next is Captain America 117 CGC 7.5 WP - $150 per pm. :takeit:

Thanks brother. Going up to ny only to jump to Stanford tomorrow! Wish it could be that easy. Huge congrats btw! This is when I started buying comics again.

^^

Congrats on the Cap 117. That's a beauty. And, more congrats on the baby. I am almost positive I'll be doing the same thing in less than a year. Only time will tell- You're a good man, the wife has gotta be happy, and the lil love.

:bump: for price drops on:

HFH 1 CGC 8.5 OW/W - now $275 shipped (last sale was $275 in Feb 2013)

DC Comics Presents CGC 9.6 SS George Perez - now $135 shipped (last sale was $150 in April 2013)

Thanks to those who have purchased and to everyone for their support and kind words so far.