• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah's Stupendulous Memorial Day Sale

312 posts in this topic

Captain Midnight 55, CGC 9.0, off-white to white - one of the three toughest books to track down in the entire run.

$150 SOLD!

CaptainMidnight55_zpse8384952.jpg

More Schomburgs? :wishluck: (I only ask because I now have to do my son's homework with him and I need to know if I should just let him fail.)

At least one but it is in the queue for scanning and I won't get to it tonight.

More Schomburgs? :wishluck: (I only ask because I now have to do my son's homework with him and I need to know if I should just let him fail.)

At least one but it is in the queue for scanning and I won't get to it tonight.

Good to hear. I guess my son gets his A's after all.

Marvel Team-up 7, CGC 9.6, off-white to white - double cover!

$150 - I bought this a loooooong time ago and the market ain't what it used to be.

MTU7DC_zpsd23afe65.jpg

Okay, that's all the books for tonight. I will post more tomorrow.

Thanks for all the sales. It's been my best sales thread ever.

On to some Silver Age Avengers and Amazing Spider-man.

I bought the Avengers from the Original Owner back in 1984. They sat in mylars until a couple of months ago when I sent them to CFP for pressing and CGC for grading. I admit I've got some misgivings about selling them. They were the first big purchase of old comics I ever made. So, first off,

Avengers 1, CGC 4.5, cream to off-white pages

$1,900

Avengers1cgc4_zpse3b034dc.jpg

:takeit: per PM :whee:

On to some Silver Age Avengers and Amazing Spider-man.

I bought the Avengers from the Original Owner back in 1984. They sat in mylars until a couple of months ago when I sent them to CFP for pressing and CGC for grading. I admit I've got some misgivings about selling them. They were the first big purchase of old comics I ever made. So, first off,

Avengers 1, CGC 4.5, cream to off-white pages

$1,900

Avengers1cgc4_zpse3b034dc.jpg

:takeit: per PM :whee:

SOLD! Thank you!

I bought the Avengers from the Original Owner back in 1984. They sat in mylars until a couple of months ago when I sent them to CFP for pressing and CGC for grading. I admit I've got some misgivings about selling them. They were the first big purchase of old comics I ever made.

Nice to see that you eventually "slightly" upgraded them! (worship)