• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's Summer Shandy Sales Thread

206 posts in this topic

Here's the deal. I have a longbox of stuff I've accumulated and I want to get rid of it. Mostly Copper Age goodies from the big two that will run $2-$5. There may be some bigger books or slabs towards the end. In addition, I've acquired a six pack of some delicious summer shandy from my grocery store's refrigerated beer aisle. One is delicious and the other is a tasty beer.

I'll be listing the books as I can pull them, grade them and photograph them.

No probies. Payment expected within 7 days unless we make arrangements first. I accept Paypal. Shipping is exact cost, trackable required over $50 worth of books. I will ship internationally.

I reserve the right to sell a book to someone via PM or with a takeit in the thread, at my discretion. Almost always, the takeit in the thread will control.

I also reserve the right to continue drinking and listing or to discontinue at any time for any reason, including lack of any more beer.

If you want a back cover scan or a more definite grade, I will be glad to do so. All purchases are returnable for any reason, just let me know within 7 days. If I missed something and graded a book wrong, I'll pick up the shipping back (up to the cost of US shipping).

Here we go.

Love a good shandy... hot summer day, sitting outside, bit of a breeze, not enough to cool off, but enough to keep the bugs at bay... and a shandy in hand.

mmmmm

Got my Sennheiser cans on and Spotify on. It's a good night.