• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 9.0 VF/NM WHITE PAGES: *FIRST APPEARANCE OF GHOST RIDER*

30 posts in this topic

Aren't we a little speedy to judgement bro? How about you read the rest of the thread before the frontal assault?

Yeah, sorry I didn't thank you for the sarcastic and snide down-backing on your part. :foryou:

Decaf is an alternative you know.

Okay okay, I'm in my place, stop with the brutality already!!

lol my brotha. It's the a.m. so everyone gets a cranky pass. I did wrong, now I do right. Isn't that the fastest redemption story ever?

You're good in my book, you had an opinion....mine differed.....but then I saw the light. Now probies suck arse and the world can turn once more.

We're cool as long as you know I'm just fooling around.

Okay. You have appeased me, and may continue to exist.

lol Boba!!! We'll never know now...I guess he took that secret to the grave.

BTW: Alot of folks believe they know my intent just by reading a few quickly scrawled lines in my thread. It just goes to show how much you can't devine from the internet. If I thought for one second I'd cause the sort of upheaval on the boards that this thread created I would have never posted it the way it had been.

Folks really do get their panties in a wad over the smallest quantum sized things sometimes.....especially here. So please for the sake of all that's holy.....soothe the butthurt.....liberally apply ointment.....get a massage...drop some pills....go smoke a fatty...whatever floats your boat. If you wanna threadkrap....feel free......it doesn't bother me. I certainly don't mind people chiming in and telling me what's what....especially if if bothers someone to the extreme.

But please don't play Sigmund Freud and tell me what I mean when I'm not even sure what I'm saying half the time. I didn't intentionally go out of my way to screw anyone's head up with my thread. Nor am I deliberately unleashing my bowels on the comic community with the same actions.

I understand things aren't all about me (this comment is NOT for you Speedy).

It's a thread, it's not a personal attack on your beliefs or family. Take it with a grain of salt, go get a Starbucks....play the ponies and live your life for Christ's sake. I've never seen so many people lose their minds over something so trite or inconsequential that could be readily fixed with a simple polite reminder.

That all said, I appreciate everyone's input and have taken it so much into consideration that I redacted my original statements and have updated the thread resultingly.

Isn't that enough? Or do you need me to deliver you flowers and a singing telegram to boot?

I didn't think it was necessary to change the first post considering all the dialogue that came after.

But since it's rubbed so many the wrong way I changed it.

Come back Speedy, I can't do this without you.

Aren't we a little speedy to judgement bro? How about you read the rest of the thread before the frontal assault?

Yeah, sorry I didn't thank you for the sarcastic and snide down-backing on your part. :foryou:

lol my brotha. It's the a.m. so everyone gets a cranky pass. I did wrong, now I do right. Isn't that the fastest redemption story ever?

You're good in my book, you had an opinion....mine differed.....but then I saw the light. Now probies suck arse and the world can turn once more.

Okay. Now you have appeased me, and may continue to exist.

Okay. Now you have appeased me, and may continue to exist.

Thank the gods! Now can I stop worrying about boardies hating my thread?