• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Spotlight #5 CGC 9.0 VF/NM WHITE PAGES: *FIRST APPEARANCE OF GHOST RIDER*

30 posts in this topic

90 Day GPA AVG: $670.00

Last GPA recorded sale: $750.00 Cert# 0184225009 May 2nd, 2013.

That said, to any U.S. boardie here it's available under GPA @ $650 shipped fully insured USPS. If you're international PM me first to discuss.

Paypal is acceptable for payment.

:takeit: is all you need to say!

If you're some probie or HOS your $ is no good here by popular vote.

Offer is good until someone pulls the trigger or I just decide to yank it, whichever comes first.

You can check out my feedback here (in my signature line).

I did read the rules before posting this, and unless I've completely misconstrued them I don't see anything inappropriate about this listing here. If I'm incorrect, please let me know what the offense is and I'll be happy to redact it. No need for nuns smacking my knuckles with rulers or a dunce cap. If you've been around the block more than the Good Humor man then great for you, I'd love some tutelage. There's a nice way to do that and then there's the assbag way, so hopefully you'll choose the former if necessary.

Marvel_Spotlight_5_CGC_9.jpg

I'm not going to put disclaimers here about probies or HOS simply because you're paying for the item up front and the same day as a :takeit:. If I don't receive payment, it doesn't ship and the next person with a :takeit: gets it. Everyone deserves a second chance IMHO. I don't see any problems with that and this isn't an emergency sale for me. I can let this book sit forever. No worries, be happy!

People are on the PL because they currently have a debt outstanding to another boardie. It's not second chance time for them yet. Others are in the HoS because they've proven themselves to be grossly untrustworthy, usually multiple times. They've already had their second chances.

This place is a community, not just a sales forum, and we try to look out for one another. When you post stuff like this, it undermines our process and hurts all of us.

2c

mean+nun.jpg

Speedy, I understand where you're coming from. That said, I'm uncertain how these individuals could have an outstanding debt to me or how they could potentially be untrustworthy with regards to this item. I'm not going to ship anything until funds have been confirmed and I won't give anyone an opportunity to take advantage of me in some unfair way.

However, if you feel that strongly about it: If there is someone that says :takeit: that happens to be on the probie or HOS list and I'm aware of it I'll do due dilligence to see what the circumstances were. I do reserve the right still not to deal with anyone of ill repute and I take other boardie's opinions on this matter seriously. I don't need or want to undermine anyone here and it wasn't my intent. I just didn't want to unnecessarily exclude anyone that is trying to get their groove back on if they made a mistake in the past.

I'm not going to put disclaimers here about probies or HOS simply because you're paying for the item up front and the same day as a :takeit:. If I don't receive payment, it doesn't ship and the next person with a :takeit: gets it. Everyone deserves a second chance IMHO. I don't see any problems with that and this isn't an emergency sale for me. I can let this book sit forever. No worries, be happy!

People are on the PL because they currently have a debt outstanding to another boardie. It's not second chance time for them yet. Others are in the HoS because they've proven themselves to be grossly untrustworthy, usually multiple times. They've already had their second chances.

This place is a community, not just a sales forum, and we try to look out for one another. When you post stuff like this, it undermines our process and hurts all of us.

2c

mean+nun.jpg [/]

I do have to agree.

Selling to probies is your prerogative but it ignores the past acts that those people did to others when they still owe money to other boardies.

Wowzers, looks like I'm causing agida for other boardies if I accept probies or HOS. Considering the outpouring of opinions concerning such and since nobody has said :takeit: yet I'll redact my original offering to only include those folks that are deemed worthy by the community at large....so I'm extraordinarily sorry to probies and HOS I'll be unable to assist you with this offering.

Hopefully that jives better with everyone. Not trying to step on anyone's hose. :)

So if you say :takeit: you better be an upstanding pillar of society, goto church/temple on sundays...give to local charities, kiss babies and are nice to animals. Cause if you don't you're getting the razz. Comic Karma is a beetch.

I also sincerely appreciate the pictures of nuns gunning for my knuckles. Was a treat to wake up to...lol.

Wowzers, looks like I'm causing agida for other boardies if I accept probies or HOS. Considering the outpouring of opinions concerning such and since nobody has said :takeit: yet I'll redact my original offering to only include those folks that are deemed worthy by the community at large....so I'm extraordinarily sorry to probies and HOS I'll be unable to assist you with this offering.

Hopefully that jives better with everyone. Not trying to step on anyone's hose. :)

So if you say :takeit: you better be an upstanding pillar of society, goto church/temple on sundays...give to local charities, kiss babies and are nice to animals. Cause if you don't you're getting the razz. Comic Karma is a beetch.

I also sincerely appreciate the pictures of nuns gunning for my knuckles. Was a treat to wake up to...lol.

Think that's the right call... These guys are on the Probie/HOSer list because they were given every opportunity to make things right and STILL thumbed their nose at the community at large. I don't think it's a good idea to reward them and it sets a bad precedent.

I kicked a puppy this morning, so I'll recuse myself.

Boba: you can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Kick away!!! Your :takeit: is always good here.

Think that's the right call... These guys are on the Probie/HOSer list because they were given every opportunity to make things right and STILL thumbed their nose at the community at large. I don't think it's a good idea to reward them and it sets a bad precedent.

In my best Edgar G. Robinson voice..."Yeah...what Meade said....see?!"

tumblr_m4l6anrfQ71r72jxio1_400.gif

Speedy, I understand where you're coming from. That said, I'm uncertain how these individuals could have an outstanding debt to me or how they could potentially be untrustworthy with regards to this item. I'm not going to ship anything until funds have been confirmed and I won't give anyone an opportunity to take advantage of me in some unfair way.

However, if you feel that strongly about it: If there is someone that says :takeit: that happens to be on the probie or HOS list and I'm aware of it I'll do due dilligence to see what the circumstances were. I do reserve the right still not to deal with anyone of ill repute and I take other boardie's opinions on this matter seriously. I don't need or want to undermine anyone here and it wasn't my intent. I just didn't want to unnecessarily exclude anyone that is trying to get their groove back on if they made a mistake in the past.

Strangely enough, it's not always about just you. I believe I said that a position like this undermines our process and hurts all of us. Not just you. Maybe not you at all. :shrug:

Someone on the PL owes someone else in our community either money or comics. There's not a lot we can do about, but one thing we can do is refuse to deal with them until they clear their issues up. This only works if we all stick together. So, go do whatever you want, but you'll not be making a ton of friends that way.

Aren't we a little speedy to judgement bro? How about you read the rest of the thread before the frontal assault?

Yeah, sorry I didn't thank you for the sarcastic and snide down-backing on your part. :foryou:

Aren't we a little speedy to judgement bro? How about you read the rest of the thread before the frontal assault?

Yeah, sorry I didn't thank you for the sarcastic and snide down-backing on your part. :foryou:

Decaf is an alternative you know.

Okay okay, I'm in my place, stop with the brutality already!!

lol my brotha. It's the a.m. so everyone gets a cranky pass. I did wrong, now I do right. Isn't that the fastest redemption story ever?

You're good in my book, you had an opinion....mine differed.....but then I saw the light. Now probies suck arse and the world can turn once more.

We're cool as long as you know I'm just fooling around. I mean for crying out loud...I have Rorschach juggling pies in my signature. How serious could I be?

lol my brotha. It's the a.m. so everyone gets a cranky pass. I did wrong, now I do right. Isn't that the fastest redemption story ever?

You're good in my book, you had an opinion....mine differed.....but then I saw the light. Now probies suck arse and the world can turn once more.

We're cool as long as you know I'm just fooling around.

Okay. You have appeased me, and may continue to exist.

90 Day GPA AVG: $670.00

Last GPA recorded sale: $750.00 Cert# 0184225009 May 2nd, 2013.

That said, to any U.S. boardie here it's available under GPA @ $650 shipped fully insured USPS. If you're international PM me first to discuss.

Paypal is acceptable for payment.

:takeit: is all you need to say!

Offer is good until someone pulls the trigger or I just decide to yank it, whichever comes first.

You can check out my feedback here (in my signature line).

I did read the rules before posting this, and unless I've completely misconstrued them I don't see anything inappropriate about this listing here. If I'm incorrect, please let me know what the offense is and I'll be happy to redact it. No need for nuns smacking my knuckles with rulers or a dunce cap. If you've been around the block more than the Good Humor man then great for you, I'd love some tutelage. There's a nice way to do that and then there's the assbag way, so hopefully you'll choose the former if necessary.

Noice copy!!