• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM# 129 9.2 & X-MEN #94 9.2,...Buy it now....

30 posts in this topic

I won one of your other auctions. I like the ASM 129, but C-OW and a not so clean wrap??? Not sure. Can I get a scan of the back cover?????

...Which other book did you win?...here's the back cover,..sorry it took so long,..I had to remove a BSD stamp mark,...I really wish they would stop putting on those annoying stickers on the case,...like some giant cat peeing to mark their property....

asm.jpg

..give me a moment,...my ISP was down, I just got back online.... 893frustrated.gif
confused-smiley-013.gif
juggle.gif
Nice "win"! devil.gif

...What win?...I don't know what you're talking about..... blush.gif.

Vault auction raw 100 pager. Whoever won would have overpaid but foreheadslap.gif - Brave and the Bold 112 NM.

...wasn't me,...I don't do Vault Auctions anymore..... confused-smiley-013.gif
I was bidding against deathlok! foreheadslap.gif I kinda wanted the Teen Titans 21 CGC 9.6 but I knew I couldn't beat Jim Halperin! frown.gif

I won one of your other auctions. I like the ASM 129, but C-OW and a not so clean wrap??? Not sure. Can I get a scan of the back cover?????

...Which other book did you win?...here's the back cover,..sorry it took so long,..I had to remove a BSD stamp mark,...I really wish they would stop putting on those annoying stickers on the case,...like some giant cat peeing to mark their property....

asm.jpg

I loved my Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle cloud9.gif ... wish I still had it. frown.gif

I was bidding against deathlok! foreheadslap.gif I kinda wanted the Teen Titans 21 CGC 9.6 but I knew I couldn't beat Jim Halperin! frown.gif
That would have been a nice pickup. Love the original Teen Titans.

Oh well...it'll probably be at a future Heritage auction! screwy.gif

They were the the first full run I put together as a kid,..#1-43,.. cloud9.gif....every TT series since then has been a dissappointment... frown.gif