• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM# 129 9.2 & X-MEN #94 9.2,...Buy it now....

30 posts in this topic

I got outbid on a GS book. sorry.gif
893applaud-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif
893censored-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif
Which one punk? screwy.gif
They only had one doofus. GS MOKF #1 9.4 went for $145.

What did you get?

Blow me jerk! I was going to compliment you for being less of a tool today than usual but screwy.gif Like I check the Marvels! Won the raw NM B & B 113 NM and the NM- HOM 225. Overpaid for both as usual! tongue.gif

What did you get?

Blow me jerk! I was going to compliment you for being less of a tool today than usual but screwy.gif Like I check the Marvels! Won the raw NM B & B 113 NM and the NM- HOM 225. Overpaid for both as usual! tongue.gif
Nice pickups on both. It's great to see a lot of people from the boards bidding on the Vault. Maybe that HOM has a shot at 9.4?

What did you get?

Nice pickups on both. It's great to see a lot of people from the boards bidding on the Vault. Maybe that HOM has a shot at 9.4?
Perhaps....it depends on how CGC deals with the production flaws on the books. I've seen them on the same issue so I knew that it was production related. Doesn't matter...as there's always room for more 100 pagers! headbang.gif

What did you get?

Perhaps....it depends on how CGC deals with the production flaws on the books. I've seen them on the same issue so I knew that it was production related. Doesn't matter...as there's always room for more 100 pagers! headbang.gif
893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

...wasn't me,...I don't do Vault Auctions anymore..... confused-smiley-013.gif
I was bidding against deathlok! foreheadslap.gif I kinda wanted the Teen Titans 21 CGC 9.6 but I knew I couldn't beat Jim Halperin! frown.gif
That would have been a nice pickup. Love the original Teen Titans.

They were the the first full run I put together as a kid,..#1-43,.. cloud9.gif....every TT series since then has been a dissappointment... frown.gif

To you, maybe. screwy.gif27_laughing.gifhi.gif

I won one of your other auctions. I like the ASM 129, but C-OW and a not so clean wrap??? Not sure. Can I get a scan of the back cover?????

...Which other book did you win?...here's the back cover,..sorry it took so long,..I had to remove a BSD stamp mark,...I really wish they would stop putting on those annoying stickers on the case,...like some giant cat peeing to mark their property....

[/b]

I won the X-MEN ANNUAL #14 CGC 9.8

What did you get?

You guys need to spend some time on the NICE thread ... 893naughty-thumb.gif