• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Indiana Comic Con - March 14-16, 2014

118 posts in this topic

ICC-logo.jpg

www.indianacomiccon.com

Indiana Comic Con

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

March 14-16, 2014

Indianapolis Convention Center

100 S. Capitol Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46225

$20 per day

$45 for a 3-day pass

(Kids 12 and under are free)

We'll be forming the guest list in the coming weeks and will have exhibitor booths available soon! STAY TUNED FOR DETAILS!

For those of you that like to travel to shows, this might be a good one. The show is right downtown. There are plenty of hotels within walking distance and Indy has a cool downtown. Lots of hotels, bars and restaurants right near the convention center too. The Childrens Museaum is also nearby.

And you can try to famous St. Elmo's shrimp cocktail! I will definitely plan a work trip to Indy that week. Now I will just need to bug KoR for a dealers pass. :P

Charles Wilson is originally from there and would be a great guest to add. Looking forward to the show KOR.

:whee:

So excited for this. I live 45 mins away and have been sending emails to people that run comic cons trying to get someone interested in Indy. Indy host Gen Con and it absolutely massive. Indy will get big fast.

I will be spreading this everywhere I can online. Reddit, FB and such.

The people of Indianapolis FOUND US. We were still finishing last touches on the website...haven't really done any major promotion yet, but the Indy Star called for an interview about the convention! :D

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130530/LIFE/305300054/Comic-Con-convention-coming-Indianapolis-March-2014?nclick_check=1

The people of Indianapolis FOUND US. We were still finishing last touches on the website...haven't really done any major promotion yet, but the Indy Star called for an interview about the convention! :D

http://www.indystar.com/article/20130530/LIFE/305300054/Comic-Con-convention-coming-Indianapolis-March-2014?nclick_check=1

A buddy of mine is a geek reporter for The Star and I told him about the con based on this thread. I wonder if that played a role here . . .