• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

INFINITY from MARVEL

101 posts in this topic

I loved issue #1.

In terms of the variants, anyone see anything blowing up price wise? Ebay seems pretty dead on all of them, unless I'm missing some sales.

The hastings variant is already sold out and is selling for $15+ on ebay already.

I think there are close to 20 variants between the shop exclusives, DF variants coming up, and the regular variants for issue #1 alone. That's the most I've seen for an issue but I could be wrong.

K.

I loved issue #1.

In terms of the variants, anyone see anything blowing up price wise? Ebay seems pretty dead on all of them, unless I'm missing some sales.

I think the generals variants are great. I am not buying any of these to remarket but I will be buying several of these covers for the collection.

I am such a geek lol I was convinced I wouldn't like this but bringing in old characters from my childhood got me excited right off the bat. Is this groundbreaking ? No. Was it worth $5.00 ? Heck yeah ! I wasn't crazy about the last Infinity but this is going to be fun. Art was good, story was good, and the characters are great.

I don't see this as any kind of book to buy large quantities of but I think everyone should read it. I'm going to go now before I spoil something.

Read it today some thoughts.

This was written as a lead in to the next Avengers movie in my opinion from the first few sequences of Thanos. Not the entire book just those few scenes.

The art on this book hurts it in my opinion as the story looks very promising.

Love seeing the Space Knights again how I miss Rom....

This is the most poorly produced mass book I have seen in awhile.

Read it today some thoughts.

This was written as a lead in to the next Avengers movie in my opinion from the first few sequences of Thanos. Not the entire book just those few scenes.

The art on this book hurts it in my opinion as the story looks very promising.

Love seeing the Space Knights again how I miss Rom....

This is the most poorly produced mass book I have seen in awhile.

Spaceknights (thumbs u

Rom :cloud9:

I have not had the chance to read this yet, but I did receive my yesteryear variant in the mail on Saturday and it's really sharp!

Congrats on selling the Dragon's Lair variant, not sure I if I like it or not.

I finished it last night as well. I'm normally not one to get into the marvel events but I enjoy the avenger books being put out and seeing that this goes side by side with those I figured I'd give it a go. Was happy with the read and looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

nope, but...

I heard something about Thanos' offspring

Me too. I'm thinking this is being missed with all of the understandable DC 3D hype. Very interesting. hm

Indeed. This and Spidey 2099.

Good point. Lots of stuff changing on the horizon.

Anybody had a chance to read #2 ?

Intriguing revelation at the end hm

That said, I still can't believe Thanos considers the Avengers(!) such a threat that he waited for them to leave Earth before invading :screwy: He's killed them without thought (along with the rest of the universe) several times before!

Avengers #18 has been my favourite Infinity issue so far, really enjoyed Hickman's noble and heroic portrayal of the Skrulls.